skyn ICELAND Pure Cloud Cream

Do you put your skin through the wringer on the quest for a fresher, more radiant complexion?  Peels, facials, exfoliation ... even a little "work", perhaps?  The end result is always stunning, but the stressed, irritated, uncomfortable skin you have to live with afterwards isn t gorgeous at all. Pure Cloud Cream is the cosmetic equivalent of kid gloves, our most moisturizing moisturizer.  Impossibly light and fluffy, incredibly soothing and comforting, this light-as-air cream provides hyper-protection and healing relief for super-sensitive skin.  Formulated to rescue skin from external aggressors like biting winter weather and provide comfort after dermatological procedures and surgeries, it pampers and calms seriously stressed skin.  Irritation and inflammation are soothed away by aloe and oat extract while peptides stimulate the release of feel-

HooW would you compare this with Drunk Elephant, Tatcha, Laneige, etc? Hydrating? A spring or winter moisturizer? Does it go a long way?
Is this good for dry/acne prone skin?
Im wondering if this cream is suitable for normal to dry skin?
Start your review of skyn ICELAND Pure Cloud Cream!
Marysville California
skyn ICELAND Pure Cloud Cream uploaded by rachael T.
This cream is so luxurious! It feels kinda like a thick fluffy jelly. It melts and absorbs into my skin as soon as I apply it. It smells delicious. It smells like fresh sweet wild berries. It's a really pleasant scent. It is extremely moisturizing. Skyn Iceland products are all very moisturizing. This cream hydrates and makes my skin feel plump. It makes my skin look lighter and brighter too. It's gentle enough to use everyday. I use it morning and night as the last step of my skincare regimen. It comes in a nice sized glass jar that can be repurposed after you're done with it. I recommend this cream for anyone with any skin type. It would make a great one and done type of cream if you don't have an actual full skincare regimen. This cream is absolutely worth the purchase and the try. skyn ICELAND Pure Cloud Cream #skincare #facecream #skyniceland
Fitchburg, MA
Purchased at: ULTA
I remember my very first ipsy I ever got had a sample of this cream and I fell in love . Unfortunately back then I could never justify spending almost 50 bucks on a face cream . I was just starting out and hadn't learned about the ins and outs of skincare .. fast forward a few years I so this as a add on for ipsy and quickly grabbed it. It s soooooo good I love everything about it .the consistancy, the scent ...all of it . A little goes a long way and you'll find if you use it as your nite time moisturizer you'll wake with nice soft hydrated skin
12865 73rd PL N Maple Grove MN
The Pure Cloud Cream is one of those products you brag about to your friends. It may be a little pricey but it really feels like you're face is being touched by a cloud. The moisturizer is so smooth it almost feels whipped.I received a travel size Pure Cloud Cream and gave it to my mom. This is now her favorite moisturizer. skyn ICELAND Pure Cloud Cream
Greer, SC
I actually love this. I’ve been using it for the past week and my skin looks great and hasn’t broken out due to this product. I’ve used this on my skin all on its own, and my skin actually has been doing better than when I’ve used multiple products on it. I’m not oily or dry, it’s like it’s kept my skin at it’s happy medium. I’m a fan. skyn ICELAND Pure Cloud Cream
Whitingham , VT
It’s warming up in the Northeast, finally! Time for the summer moisturizer. I love love love everything about this. I’ve been using it in the summer for 3 years now. It’s not quite enough for my dry skin in the winter. Smells devine. Soaks right in. No greasy feeling. Feels cooling on the skin. My face is so soft. Redness is greatly reduced. No irritation.
Castle Rock, CO
skyn ICELAND Pure Cloud Cream uploaded by Rachael G.
Purchased at: ULTA
This has been my favorite moisturizer for years now. I’ve always had a huge issue with moisturizing pilling on my skin, but that never once happened while using this. The cream quickly sinks into the skin and provides long lasting hydration. It also has a light fresh scent that is barely there but still pleasant. Holy grail status for me.
Buena Park, CA
skyn ICELAND Pure Cloud Cream uploaded by Rachel B.
I got this as an add on in my ipsy bag for May. I love skincare and making sure my dry skin stays hydrated. This smell good and it’s not heavy on scent. When touching the cream it was different, it has a gelatin feel to it but the cream goes on your finger like any other. My face feels soft and hydrated and I’m happy with how it looks.
Milwaukee, WI
This does not irritate my sensitive skin and it makes it feel so incredibly soft. I take it down my neck and chest too, and thats where i really noticed a difference in how soft my skin was. This has a strange mousse like texture but it goes on nicely and i really like it. Smell is a little much for me but it is not too overpowering.
radcliff,ky
I love this moisturizer. I have really dry skin, especially in the winter, and this is the best thing since sliced bread. It is a little expensive but a jar lasted me the entire winter last year using it morning and night. It's never greasy, didn't break me out and my skin stayed soft and hydrated all day long.
Cumberland, MD
This cream has a nice texture and doesn’t smell too bad. It’s not as moisturizing as I had hoped but it does the trick for a quick prep before applying makeup. It is extremely pricey so I honestly will not be repurchasing. I had high expectations and the product just didn’t do it for me.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...