BY SKYN ICELAND

Do you put your skin through the wringer on the quest for a fresher, more radiant complexion?  Peels, facials, exfoliation ... even a little "work", perhaps?  The end result is always stunning, but the stressed, irritated, uncomfortable skin you have to live with afterwards isn t gorgeous at all. Pure Cloud Cream is the cosmetic equivalent of kid gloves, our most moisturizing moisturizer.  Impossibly light and fluffy, incredibly soothing and comforting, this light-as-air cream provides hyper-protection and healing relief for super-sensitive skin.  Formulated to rescue skin from external aggressors like biting winter weather and provide comfort after dermatological procedures and surgeries, it pampers and calms seriously stressed skin.  Irritation and inflammation are soothed away by aloe and oat extract while peptides stimulate the release of feel- see more...

• I've been eyeballing this moisturizer for a few days now....1 Answers
  • Im wondering if this cream is suitable for normal to dry ...1 Answers
  • I have heard a lot about this brand! But what is the adva...1 Answers
Sunny E.
San Marcos, TX
WOW! Where to begin with this cream. First, I have sensitive, acne-prone combination skin, so I am always careful when trying new lotions on it, especially when they claim to be as moisturizing as the skyn Iceland Pure Cloud Cream. I was expecting mega-clogged pores and pimples galore when I was looking this little tube over and decided, what the heck, let's go for it.
I've gotta say, this stuff is amazing. Like, AMAZING, Y'ALL. I used a little at first on particularly problematic areas that always wind up horridly dry: the sides of my mouth, a little on the forehead and chin. It smells great, and feels thick on your hand, but literally just melts into your skin. Like, melts. This lotion makes my skin look and feel GREAT! And this sample is loaded: I expect this little tube to last me a long time because a little goes a loooooong way. Try this, y'all! Your skin will love you for it!! It is definitely worth the price!
Devon H.
South Amboy, NJ
I received this in my Ipsy bag and I absolutely love it! I suffer from psoriasis and actually had a piece appear under my eye right when I received this product. After 3 days of using it, my psoriasis is no longer visible. I simply just used it every time I washed my face and always before my make up application in the morning. It smells super nice, has a great consistency and definitely feels like what I would imagine a cloud would feel like. It goes on smoothly and doesn’t leave a sticky feeling when dry. I would recommend this product, buy this product, and preach this product to anyone who may or may not deal with skin issues that may occur on their face. 🙌🏻
April N.
Forest Lake
I love this moisturizer. I have sensitive and acne prone skin and I find that this doesn’t make my skin flare up or make him hate me! I love the slight fragrance of lemon to it and that it isn’t overpowering like I find most body lotions have. It absorbs into your skin fast without making it look or feeling greasy. My skin feels baby soft after using it.
Cecilia A.
I find that this product immediately brings a nice cooling and refreshing feeling to my face and has pleasant aromas to it. Unfortunately, even though I wanted to love this product, I found that over time my texture and lines were accentuated and made even more apparent at 22 years old....
Shawnee P.
Tyrone, PA
I love this cloud cream for stressed skin. I'm a busy mom and sometimes get only a little bit of sleep. I've been using this once a day as it was in my Ipsy glam bag. It's easy to apply and very thick. It absorbs quickly into my skin and smells great as well. I love how it reduces the wrinkles in my face. I definitely will be buying a larger size down the road. The price is a bit much but you pay more for quality.
Carly T.
Palmyra, VA
This is another one of my favorite moisturizers at the moment. The whipped consistency feels weightless on the skin, and the scent is fruity but not overwhelmingly so. It does a nice job of moisturizing without clogging the pores. I'd definitely purchase this again!
Farah J.
I received this item to try out in my ipsy box I do like it it makes my skin feel good but I’m not sure I would purchase it for the price tag it’s a little expensive for me I think there are other alternatives for a better price. I do like that there’s no strong scent
Stephanie D.
Ridgway, PA
SKYN ICELAND Pure Cloud Cream has a citrus or grapefruit scent. I got a sample of this in my Ipsy. I really like it alot. The full size is expensive so I would only buy this if it was on sale. This is not greasy and feels light weight on your skin.
Addie B.
This was a very interesting cream. It was almost like the consistency of a solid cloud. 😂 it smelled very good. I received a sample size in an ipsy bag. I doubt I would purchase a full size after seeing the price tag.
Jayme B.
newport
This is by far my favorite moisturizer. It goes on nicely and doesn’t sit heavy on my skin or feel oily. It smells amazing and really leaves my skin looking fresh and not so dull. I would highly recommend it.
Jessica M.
Has anyone personally tried this and is it for oily skin?
Kari V.
Steelville, MO
How is this with oily skin?
Christy B.
Marmaduke, AR
Is this as good as other Skyn Iceland products?
Haritha K.
Ashburn, VA
Does this product works for sensitive skin ? This product contains alcohol, will this irritate sensitive skin ?and does this have Sunscreen in it ?
Beth M.
Brooklyn, NY
This looks beautiful---but the word serum makes me nervous. is it sticky at all? I can't stand sticky gels, and if they are, they need to settle in fast.