skyn ICELAND Oxygen  Infusion Night Cream
2 colors available

skyn ICELAND Oxygen Infusion Night Cream

BY SKYN ICELAND #91 in Night Cream

with Biospheric Complex. What does stressed-out skin look like?  Depleted.  Dull.  Irritated.  Flaky.  Bumpy.  Angry.  Broken-out.  Congested.  Not a pretty picture. Oxygen Infusion Night Cream is a gentle emollient formula infused with natural extracts and nurturing bioactive elements to replenish what chronic stress has taken away.  Micro-encapsulated oxygen helps fortify skin and energize it so tone and texture are restored to optimal levels. Designed to work with skin s natural renewal process, it revitalizes and recharges overnight, transforming it from skin on the verge of a nervous breakdown to the translucent, glowing, fresh skin you crave. Why Skyn Iceland™? see more...

• Is this product good for oily skin?2 Answers
  • I've been thinking about trying this for a while. Is it good for so...1 Answers
skyn ICELAND Oxygen  Infusion Night Cream
skyn ICELAND Oxygen Infusion Night Cream
Leah C.
Leah C.
I have noticed the three distinct lines on my forehead have faded after using this for a month. I like the texture of this product but it does have a tingle or warming sensation when first applied, therefore I don't use it in my tzone area. I tried but it caused me to have a few breakouts.
Eman S.
Eman S.
houston, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My face is sensitive. I'm in my 20's and I break out with stress. I am under a lot of stress right now, and this brand is really helping. This night cream has a pleasant and slight scent to it. It absorbs quickly and keeps my skin moisturized.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
I love this stuff, I use it nightly & it keeps my skin hydrated especially during the cold Pennsylvania months! I've known a huge positive difference in my skin since I've started using this brands skin care line. I truly recommend!
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Cameron, NC
Love this night cream. I have used it for 5 nights in a row now and can see a difference in my skin. I will Definite lyrics be something I buy again! :)
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Forest, VA
I purchased this after reading amazing reviews about the cream, and I thought the claims were to good to be true.  Well, for me, they were.  After using this cream for about a week, my face began to break out (something I don't normally have an issue with). I have naturally oily skin in my t-zone area, so I avoided using the product there.  At first, I loved how refreshed it made my skin feel, and the very slight warming sensation was nice. Once I started to break out, I stopped using the product and my skin cleared up.  I don't recommend this cream.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wrote to Skyn Iceland asking about samples and they sent me some in the mail, including for this night cream. I've used it the past couple of nights and I have not noticed a major difference. It moisturized my skin and it felt normal in the morning, therefore nothing special. I'd probably get the full size to see if I notice a change with long term use.
Genevieve D.
Genevieve D.
New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this product. I see the difference in the morning when I use it. Since I have combination skin, I have found that keeping a "stable" of products works best for me. I discovered this brand on a trip to Iceland and I love that it is gentle enough to leave my face feeling refreshed and hydrated without waking up with that waxy overcoat that some night time moisturizers will.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Apex, NC
The lady who talked me into the starter kit had all kinds of claims about this brand - it would reduce redness, reduce acne breakouts, and soothe dry skin. Initially, this cream was amazing. It moisturized and started heal the dry, itchy, red patches that had developed. After 4 weeks use however, it's actually making my face more dry and uncomfortable and my cystic acne breakouts have been worse than ever. It stings every time I use it then dries my face out even more. Once my replacement arrives (different brand), this is going in the trash.
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Ben lomond, Ca
This is the cherry on top after cleansing your face and applying moisturizer, this a great product to apply before going to bed. It just gives you that little boost you need in the morning to wake up looking refreshed.
Julie P.
Julie P.
Lynwood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for all skin types. i discovered this brand a long time ago and actually really like the whole line, especially this oxyge. infusion night cream. it just helps to revitalize your skin while you are sleeping.
Becki M.
Becki M.
Manheim, PA
Is this product good for oily skin?
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
I've been thinking about trying this for a while. Is it good for someone looking to slow the signs of aging?