skyn ICELAND Oxygen  Infusion Night Cream

skyn ICELAND Oxygen Infusion Night Cream

BY SKYN ICELAND

with Biospheric Complex. What does stressed-out skin look like?  Depleted.  Dull.  Irritated.  Flaky.  Bumpy.  Angry.  Broken-out.  Congested.  Not a pretty picture. Oxygen Infusion Night Cream is a gentle emollient formula infused with natural extracts and nurturing bioactive elements to replenish what chronic stress has taken away.  Micro-encapsulated oxygen helps fortify skin and energize it so tone and texture are restored to optimal levels. Designed to work with skin s natural renewal process, it revitalizes and recharges overnight, transforming it from skin on the verge of a nervous breakdown to the translucent, glowing, fresh skin you crave. Why Skyn Iceland™? see more...

• Is this product good for oily skin?2 Answers
  • I've been thinking about trying this for a while. Is it good for ...1 Answers
skyn ICELAND Oxygen  Infusion Night Cream
skyn ICELAND Oxygen Infusion Night Cream
Dev O.
Wall Township, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this. My skin is sensitive and gets irritated and I've noticed it's less red when I wake up. It's cooling and soothing after cleansing. I also like that it's thicker than the day moisturizer so that it stays in and really soaks into my skin
Amanda M.
Forest, VA
I purchased this after reading amazing reviews about the cream, and I thought the claims were to good to be true.  Well, for me, they were.  After using this cream for about a week, my face began to break out (something I don't normally have an issue with). I have naturally oily skin in my t-zone area, so I avoided using the product there.  At first, I loved how refreshed it made my skin feel, and the very slight warming sensation was nice. Once I started to break out, I stopped using the product and my skin cleared up.  I don't recommend this cream.
Genevieve D.
New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this product. I see the difference in the morning when I use it. Since I have combination skin, I have found that keeping a "stable" of products works best for me. I discovered this brand on a trip to Iceland and I love that it is gentle enough to leave my face feeling refreshed and hydrated without waking up with that waxy overcoat that some night time moisturizers will.
Lauren F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wrote to Skyn Iceland asking about samples and they sent me some in the mail, including for this night cream. I've used it the past couple of nights and I have not noticed a major difference. It moisturized my skin and it felt normal in the morning, therefore nothing special. I'd probably get the full size to see if I notice a change with long term use.
Chelsea B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff, I use it nightly & it keeps my skin hydrated especially during the cold Pennsylvania months! I've known a huge positive difference in my skin since I've started using this brands skin care line. I truly recommend!
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
Review for: Skyn Iceland Oxygen Infusion Night Cream
I enjoyed using this but probably will not repurchase for myself as I prefer a thicker night cream. I would recommend this for combo-oily skin types.
Gabby B.
Huntsville
BEST.NIGHT.CREAM.EVER. definitely worth the price. This stuff is amazing. It has done so much for my skin since I started using it.
Jena T.
Edinburg, TX
Awesome brand!! Awesome for the skyn and the smell is amazing. I can smell my face throughout the day and its awesome
Natalie B.
Ben Lomond, CA
This is the cherry on top after cleansing your face and applying moisturizer, this a great product to apply before going to bed. It just gives you that little boost you need in the morning to wake up looking refreshed.
Ashly I.
Perfect for all skin types! Especially if you need a good moisturizer! This will have your face feeling refreshed and energetic right before you go to bed! Leaves your skin tight and clean.
Becki M.
Manheim, PA
Is this product good for oily skin?
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been thinking about trying this for a while. Is it good for someone looking to slow the signs of aging?