skyn ICELAND Nordic Skin Peel uploaded by sara t.skyn ICELAND Nordic Skin Peel uploaded by Giselle N.

BY SKYN ICELAND

with Biospheric Complex You ve got amazing, translucent, glowing skin.  You just can t see it because of the dull, flaky, broken out, exhausted skin that s currently covering it up. Nordic Skin Peel will make the dull, depleted skin you ve earned with those late nights and coffee-fueled work binges pull a disappearing act.  It s both exceedingly effective and very gentle, so you avoid the redness and irritation other peels can cause. The pads do double duty - exfoliating with corn-sugar derived lactic acid to reveal fresh skin and sweeping up with willow bark, a natural anti-bacterial, to keep pores squeaky clean.  We ve also added a dose of calming emollients and protecting antioxidants. Tone and texture improve dramatically, fine lines are diminished and skin looks bright and firm. Why Skyn Iceland™? <BLOCKQUOTE style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px" dir see more...

Buy on Amazon
Olivia S.
I absolutely love this brand, it might be my favorite...but I didn’t think this mask was worth the hype or the money. I didn’t see much of a difference after using 5 times, but the mask did feel great and I enjoyed the experience.
Karen R.
Lapeer, MI
Has an alcohol smell but lwfty skin feeling cool without the burn. I have only used the product once so too early to notice long term results but I was pleasantly surprised that even ony sensitive skin it didn't burn.
Dev O.
Wall Township, NJ
I love this. Don't even have to run it in, just gently move over the skin once and it goes to work. It takes away the dead skin cells and leaves the skin feeling amazing. Love the smell and the feel. Great quality and price for the product!!
Courtney S.
Chapel Hill, NC
Bought these on sale at Ulta. I have tried multiple products from this brand and have yet to find a dud. These are super thin and are covered in enough product. There is a cool minty breeze feeling as you move it along your face. I personally use 1 pad a week in joint with my Neutrogena Microdermabrasion and absolutely love the results I have seen with my skin. This is a defiantly repurchase in the future once I run out. You get a lot of product too there are 60 pads per container so it gets to $0.75 per pad when you do the math so it's a steal. If you are on the fence give them a try!
Lindsey T.
Norfolk, VA
I LOVE these pads. The instructions say to use 1 pad a day or use 3-5 times a week if you have sensitive skin. I use them once a day, usually at night when I am cleansing before bed. They are so gentle for me. They have a strong scent but it goes away when your face has dried. You wipe your clean face with a pad then let it dry and you are good to go. I have been using these for about a week now and already notice a difference in my skin. I have a lot of dark spots from acne scarring and my cheek bone area is always very red (hyper-pigmentation perhaps) but this has helped so much. Also, I do get random breakouts and this has helped with those too! I am ride or die for this product and would highly recommend a try!
Caitlin M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Oh boy, does this peel STING the first time you use it. I thought my face had been burned off. However, I gave it another chance and I was very pleasantly surprised. It didn't hurt as badly and left my skin radiant. I would recommend using this only once per week if you have sensitive skin. It is a less expensive option than Dr. Dennis Gross's peel pads, but I feel like it works almost as well. I'd recommend!
Taylor S.
This brand really does it for me! I was talking with a skyn Iceland rep and she used this on me and I bought it a short time later! I find it stings like heck and has a strong scent but both only last a short time. I use them ever once in a while and my skin loves them!
Makeupnmaria C.
I like to use this product after I wash my face. Once I am done using the cloth I can see all the dirt that was taken off. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone. Afterwards my face feels super fresh.
Amy G.
I first received this brand in an Ipsy bag and was pleasantly surprised. I have since purchased many items from this brand. This product leaves your skin feeling very smooth! Definitely worth a try!!!!
Aslin R.
Love this skin peel . Ive used skyn products for a while now and from all of their products this has been my second favorite.
Samantha B.
Is this product any good for acne/combo skin?
Kristen M.
What's your experience with this product?
Haley Z.
Does this peel sting? What are the benefits?
Kristen S.
Perry, FL
Is this product good for oily skin