skyn ICELAND Nordic Skin Peel uploaded by Giselle N.skyn ICELAND Nordic Skin Peel uploaded by sara t.

BY SKYN ICELAND

You've got amazing, translucent, glowing skin. You just can't see it because of the dull, flaky, broken-out, exhausted skin that's currently covering it up. These double-duty peel pads help deliver a one-two punch against dull, flaky, lackluster skin suffering from chronic stress. Lactic acid and fruit enzymes gently exfoliate while soothing natural antibacterials sweep up dirt and oil so pores are left squeaky clean and skin looks fresh, bright and clear. What's more, the extremely gentle formula is infused with calming emollients and potent antioxidants to improve tone and texture and diminish fine lines--with zero irritation. see more...

skyn ICELAND Nordic Skin Peel
  • "I LOVE these pads. The instructions say to use 1 pad a day or use 3-5 times a week if you have sensitive skin. I use them once a day, usually at night when I am cleansing before bed. They are so gentle for me. They have a strong scent but it goes away when your face has dried. You wipe your clean face with a pad then let it dry and you are good to go. I have been using these for about a week now and already notice a difference in my skin. I have a lot of dark spots from acne scarring and my cheek bone area is always very red (hyper-pigmentation perhaps) but this has helped so much. Also, I do get random breakouts and this has helped with those too! I am ride or die for this product and would highly recommend a try! " in 3 reviews
Lindsey B.
Kents Store, VA
Purchased at: ULTA
Love love love this entire line honestly but this product not only smells really good and fresh surprisingly but leaves my combination skin feeling squeaky clean and fresh and not stripped like some peels do, loveeee it!!
Brittany M.
Somerville, MA
I have very sensitive skin, and get a lot of cystic acne. Every time I use something that exfoliates my skin I break out immediately. NOT WITH THESE. I started using this everyday for the past week and am not regretting this purchase. I had some stubborn acne that wouldn’t go away and those zits went away within 2 days of using this product. I was a little hesitant because of the price and the exfoliating feature but it’s been great for my skin so far. Definitely looking to try more of this lines products.
Olivia S.
I absolutely love this brand, it might be my favorite...but I didn’t think this mask was worth the hype or the money. I didn’t see much of a difference after using 5 times, but the mask did feel great and I enjoyed the experience.
Laura C.
Brooklyn
Purchased at: ULTA
The pads last you a very long time. I use it every other day and my pores are dramatically smaller. It makes my skin feel very fresh. The only thing i can do with out is the medical smell. However, it goes away pretty quickly.
Bea R.
I like the product, I just don’t have much use for it regularly. It works good and smells great too. I have sensitive skin and it wasn’t too harsh, but I could see how it could be for someone with severely sensitive skin.
Devan S.
Fayetteville, GA
Absolutely love this and use it daily! It makes my skin instantly feel firm and refreshed no matter how tired I am. I was nervous about the purchase at first but now I know it was totally worth the money.
Courtney S.
Chapel Hill, NC
Bought these on sale at Ulta. I have tried multiple products from this brand and have yet to find a dud. These are super thin and are covered in enough product. There is a cool minty breeze feeling as you move it along your face. I personally use 1 pad a week in joint with my Neutrogena Microdermabrasion and absolutely love the results I have seen with my skin. This is a defiantly repurchase in the future once I run out. You get a lot of product too there are 60 pads per container so it gets to $0.75 per pad when you do the math so it's a steal. If you are on the fence give them a try!
Karen R.
Lapeer, MI
Has an alcohol smell but lwfty skin feeling cool without the burn. I have only used the product once so too early to notice long term results but I was pleasantly surprised that even ony sensitive skin it didn't burn.
Lindsey T.
Norfolk, VA
Mandy Y.
I use this skin peel every evening as my toner, and it helps exfoliate my clean. I have very sensitive skin and this soothes it, as long as I I am not in the middle of a rosacea flare-up.
Samantha B.
Is this product any good for acne/combo skin?
Kristen M.
What's your experience with this product?
Haley Z.
Concord, CA
Does this peel sting? What are the benefits?
Casara B.
Union, WV
skyn ICELAND Nordic Skin Peel Does this sting? I just bought them but I haven't used them yet. Any opinions on this product would be great!
Shumaila I.
Adelaide
Though I love these peel pads and would continue to use it, are there any other peels similar to this one? I love trying out new skincare products! :)