Skyn Iceland Icelandic Relief Eye Cream with Glacial Flower Extract uploaded by Deann L.

BY SKYN ICELAND

Icelandic Relief Eye Cream with Glacial Flower Extract - Icelandic Relief Eye Cream with Glacial Flower Extract delivers immediate relief to delicate under-eye skin and diminishes the symptoms of chronic stress around the eyes: puffiness, dark circles and wrinkles. This lightweight, easily absorbed formula revives the under-eye area with a blend of soothing nutrients and high powered actives while optical diffusers brighten all around. Key Benefits: Supercharged Arctic extremophile plant firms, reduces puffiness and decreases wrinkles. Plants from the rainforest reduce dark circles and diminish under-eye bags. Potent anti-aging peptides help minimize the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Instant cooling effect quickly soothes and refreshes puffy under-eye skin. This cutting-edge formula is residue-free, contains no mineral oil, won't clog pores or smear makeup and is great when combined with a concealer! (0.49 oz.)  - Icelandic Relief Eye Cream with Glacial Flower Extract see more...

• Does this help with dark circles and wrinkles? Any recomm...2 Answers
Nic D.
Gainesville, FL
I'm going to stay first off that this works it's even better when used in conjunction with the Skyn Iceland eye serum. The two together have done amazing things for my chronic dark circles and puffy eyes. I use this cream primarily when my eyes are extra puffy, like if I was stupid and eat something really salty the night before. By the time I'm done with my coffee and sit down in front of the makeup mirror, the puffiness upside down and I'm ready to get my face on. Another thing I need to say, yes this does look like cottage cheese in the jar. No, it has not gone bad. If you're not familiar with "oddly" textured items like K-beauty products, this May Scare You. You just take a tiny bit out of the jar, rub it gently between your fingers to smooth it out, and then pat it under your eyes like normal. If you are familiar with interestingly textured items, check out the reviews for this product at Ulta, and enjoy.
Kristi L.
Elmhurst, NY
I was only using this because I had a travel sized pen of this eye cream that came with a gift set I bought some time ago. While it is lightweight and doesn’t make my undereye area form milia, I do feel like it does an ok job in hydrating the undereye region. I don’t notice any significant difference with this product, but it’s not horrible either. The consistency is smooth and light and it easily sinks into the skin after warming it up on your finger, but I did not find it to have a significant cooking sensation like it claims. I probably won’t repurchase once I’m done using this.
Hannah H.
CORDELE, GA
Need a break from slaying the world? This instantly soothing, cooling, and de-puffing eye cream is your sweet, sweet relief.celandic glacial flower extracts not only sound fancy, but they help to improve skin elasticity and stimulate cell rejuvenation. This helps your under-eye area look firmer and smoother. It’s residue and mineral-free, so it’s not greasy and won’t mess up your makeup. Retails for $45.00
Kristine T.
Tecumseh, MI
I LOVE this stuff! It has a jelly like consistency is kind of clumpy, but it just melts into skin! Leaves a nice cool feeling and definitly gets rid if dark circles and reduces puffiness immediately. Despite the fact utt is more affordable than a lot of other products though, it's still pricey for the amount you get.
Julia P.
Armada, MI
I have never been big on eye creams. I received this eye cream in an Ipsy bag, and was very impressed. I have "mom" eyes, I always look tired, no matter how long I sleep. This product makes my under eye area look so good and just a little product goes along way. Very impressed with this product.
Megan D.
Columbia, MO
Lumpy/chunky under eye cold cream that feels refreshing on skin at first touch. Leaves skin feeling tingly and a little burning if too much is used. A little bit goes a long way. Helps brighten under eye area.
Brennan M.
Concord, NC
This is my favorite daytime eye cream. It is lightweight and absorbs quickly. It has a cloud like texture which I enjoy. My only complaint is that it is expensive for a small amount
Melissa O.
Deerfield Beach, FL
I really enjoy this eye cream; it's very hydrating and moisturizing. The price is a little high in my opinion but I usually stock up when I have a coupon @ Ulta.
Jax M.
I love everything about this product except the price. I cringe when I buy it but I still get it because Skyn Iceland has some of the best products out there. One of the few product lines where I see visible results and quickly. Highly recommend.
Carissa A.
Union, NJ
Hydrating, cooling, tightening, brightening....everything an eye cream should be. I highly recommend this to anyone, but as always, start YOUNG to prevent aging. If you're older and already have wrinkles, don't expect this to completely clear them up. Skincare needs to start young prior to aging to prevent it.
Louisa B.
Does this help with dark circles and wrinkles? Any recommendations for dark circles?