BY SKYN ICELAND

Icelandic Relief Eye Cream with Glacial Flower Extract - Icelandic Relief Eye Cream with Glacial Flower Extract delivers immediate relief to delicate under-eye skin and diminishes the symptoms of chronic stress around the eyes: puffiness, dark circles and wrinkles. This lightweight, easily absorbed formula revives the under-eye area with a blend of soothing nutrients and high powered actives while optical diffusers brighten all around. Key Benefits: Supercharged Arctic extremophile plant firms, reduces puffiness and decreases wrinkles. Plants from the rainforest reduce dark circles and diminish under-eye bags. Potent anti-aging peptides help minimize the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Instant cooling effect quickly soothes and refreshes puffy under-eye skin. This cutting-edge formula is residue-free, contains no mineral oil, won't clog pores or smear makeup and is great when combined with a concealer! (0.49 oz.)  - Icelandic Relief Eye Cream with Glacial Flower Extract see more...

• Does this help with dark circles and wrinkles? Any recommendation...1 Answers
Nic D.
Gainesville, FL
I'm going to stay first off that this works it's even better when used in conjunction with the Skyn Iceland eye serum. The two together have done amazing things for my chronic dark circles and puffy eyes. I use this cream primarily when my eyes are extra puffy, like if I was stupid and eat something really salty the night before. By the time I'm done with my coffee and sit down in front of the makeup mirror, the puffiness upside down and I'm ready to get my face on. Another thing I need to say, yes this does look like cottage cheese in the jar. No, it has not gone bad. If you're not familiar with "oddly" textured items like K-beauty products, this May Scare You. You just take a tiny bit out of the jar, rub it gently between your fingers to smooth it out, and then pat it under your eyes like normal. If you are familiar with interestingly textured items, check out the reviews for this product at Ulta, and enjoy.
Theresa M.
Lafayette , LA
This product has the weirdest texture- sort of putty like. So if you have an issue with weird textures, I would recommend staying away from this product.

I find this product seriously moisturizes the area under and around my eyes and gives the appearance of smoothing out small wrinkles. I have been using this product for two months and I can definitely see a difference in the skin texture and apperance. Unfortunately, this product does absolutely nothing for my dark circles, which is my main eye issue.

This product is also expensive, but it doesn't call for a lot to be used. I've barely made a dent in the container over the past 2 months.
Ryan H.
Lebanon, NJ
I got this eye cream in an ipsy and the size actually lasted me a few months. I don’t notice a huge difference from using it but it does hydrate the under eye and it is lightweight. I like that it is not scented and it’s cooling when applied. It’s pretty good I just don’t notice any huge difference.
Denet L.
Belton
The packaging for this product was very clean and sharp looking. The color contrast really caught my eye. I was surprised by but loved the cooling sensation I felt under my eyes. I do feel a slight result with this product but am still looking for the miracle fix for my eyes.
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
Need a break from slaying the world? This instantly soothing, cooling, and de-puffing eye cream is your sweet, sweet relief.celandic glacial flower extracts not only sound fancy, but they help to improve skin elasticity and stimulate cell rejuvenation. This helps your under-eye area look firmer and smoother. It’s residue and mineral-free, so it’s not greasy and won’t mess up your makeup. Retails for $45.00
Aliza A.
Sterling , VA
The texture of this was kind of odd and clumpy. As a moisturizer it was not very hydrating and it didn’t do anything at all for my dark circles. It was not the worst product ever but it was ineffective for what it is.
Aaron H.
Midland, GA
This stuff is sent straight from heaven. I have seen a noticeable difference in my under eye area. Less dark circles and bags. No puffiness, even when I wake up. This product is a must have!
Rashell M.
I want ALL of this! I never seen such an improvement in my under eyes in one night. A LITTLE goes a LONG way! My sample from ipsy lasted me a month. And that was after I used it on my nose too. Kept me hydrated and I always woke up with great looking under eyes! I rave about this product! Next time I have the money I will invest in the full size for sure!
Julia P.
Armada, MI
I have never been big on eye creams. I received this eye cream in an Ipsy bag, and was very impressed. I have "mom" eyes, I always look tired, no matter how long I sleep. This product makes my under eye area look so good and just a little product goes along way. Very impressed with this product.
Erika F.
Horse Shoe, NC
It feels so cool. I love the texture of it. I’m not exactly sure what the purpose of it is but it has a pleasant smell and I used it every night for a week in this harsh winter weather and my eyes seem hydrated. Can’t be sure if it’s the reason because they were fine before. It’s ok.
Louisa B.
Does this help with dark circles and wrinkles? Any recommendations for dark circles?