BY SKYN ICELAND

When chronic stress depletes skin of oxygen and moisture, the under-eye area takes a beating. Beat back with this lightweight yet powerful formula that revives skin while minimizing puffiness, wrinkles, and dark circles. with Biospheric Complex * Fragrance-free When chronic stress depletes skin of oxygen and moisture, the under-eye area really takes a beating.  The result?  Deeper lines, darker circles, more puffiness. Icelandic Relief Eye Cream s™ lightweight yet powerful formula delivers immediate relief to delicate under-eye skin that s most vulnerable to the irritating and depleting effects of chronic stress.  Puffiness, wrinkles and dark circles are minimized and skin is revived with a unique blend of soothing nutrients. Why Skyn Iceland™? Skyn Iceland™ is the only skincare line speci. see more...

• I received this in my Boxycharm last month but I haven't ...1 Answers
  • How many uses of this product does it take to notice an i...2 Answers
  • My three sisters all have dark circles under our eyes and...3 Answers
skyn ICELAND Icelandic Relief Eye Cream
  • "But then I started using it...and I totally understand the price." in 1 review
Erica J.
Plymouth Meeting
I use this cream every night at bedtime. It is nice and thick but doesn't feel heavy or sticky. It's very Cooling and refreshing. My under-eye feel so much more relax like it's had a nice drink after this. The only thing I don't like about it is that it's in a jar but I just use my makeup spatula so I don't have to get it under my fingernails. A little goes a long way with this so the tiny jar it comes in lasts a long time. I got this at the Ulta 21 days of beauty sale and I recommend it to everyone to try.
Deaven I.
Warsaw, IL
This item is a tad pricey, but it lasts a really long time. It met all of my expectations. It leaves my undereyes feeling hydrated and fresh. I bought it with my Ipsy rewards, so I got it for free basically, however I would/am going to be purchasing it once mine runs out. I use this item everyday after my moisturizer to give my undereyes the soothing sensation that they need.
Annette P.
Fort Worth, TX
I rcvd a mini container of this product in one of my subscription boxes. I was excited to try this out. Although it does work to moisturize the eye area I was a little disappointed in the actual product. Maybe I rcvd a bad sample, but the product was clumpy. When I would try to smooth the product on my eye area it would clump up and I would have to massage it several times to smooth it out. Some of it would even flake off.

This is not a product that I would recommend for anyone to buy.
Savannah G.
Fayetteville, AR
I received a smaller version of this product from a subscription box, I had read a lot of mixed reviews with it stating that the quality wasn't what people expected however I found this product to be amazing however as the time went I noticed a smell coming from the product after a few use. I'm not sure why that is, it does not take away from the quality of the product however it might shy people away from it
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I had a small sample jar of this from a gift with purchase. It blew me away. It feels so cool and hydrating without feeling heavy. It’s perfect for daytime use under makeup. I have drier skin and this really did make a difference in how hydrated my under eye area was.
Courtney C.
Lexington, KY
I received a sample of this eye cream in my Ipsy bag and I'm so glad I did. I've been on the hunt for the perfect eye cream and had yet to find anything worth the money. This one is very cooling and completely smooths out the bumpy skin I have under my eyes. I don't notice that it does anything for my dark circles but honestly, nothing does. The fact that it smooths the bumpiness and fine lines I'm starting to get is all I care about. It makes for an absolutely flawless base for my concealer. I'm in love and will be purchasing the full size when I run out of my sample. It's expensive but will last a LONG time and it's worth it because it works for me.
Karissa B.
Lincoln
Skyn Iceland’s Relief Eye Cream is one of the staples in my skin care line. This cream, while easily separated, began lightening my under eyes within a few uses! Definitely add this to your skin care routine, as well as the start of any makeup routine! I mean, who wants dark circles before a big event??skyn ICELAND Icelandic Relief Eye Cream
Sarah C.
Grove City
I got this from Ipsy as part of their daily offers. I am very happy with it. It’s moisturizing and helps with those lines. I have tried two things from this brand and so far been pleased. The only thing I don’t like is the packaging. I would rather have it in a squeeze tube opposed to a jar.
Jennifer G.
This product is a gem. I use it on my mornings to work since I go to sleep late due to school and this is heaven to my eyes. It moisturizes them and helps wake them up. I do not look tired and my eyes do not crease. I love it and recommend it to my on the go ladies!
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
This eye cream feels so good. Once you put it on, it has a cooling affect and it feels so good. It also made the darkness under my eyes go away a little bit. I would definitely buy this product again.
Amy F.
Economy , NS
My three sisters all have dark circles under our eyes and I was wondering if this cream really helped make them lighter and less noticeable?
Danielle Y.
How many uses of this product does it take to notice an improvement?
Kim B.
Tacoma, WA
Would you recommend this for puffy eyes?
Renee Y.
Harrisonville, MO
I received this in my Boxycharm last month but I haven't tried it yet. Does it work really well?

back