BY SKYN ICELAND

Tired eyes? Wake them up with these soothing eye gels. Concentrated doses of ingredients will help firm & tone, reduce the appearance of lines and puffiness, and help prevent further damage. Symptom: When you re run down and stressed out, the delicate skin under your eyes really takes a beating. Solution: In just 10 minutes, this cooling transdermal gel patch infuses the eye area with concentrated doses of soothing ingredients.  Eastin helps to firm and tone. Hexapeptide helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Gingko Biloba improves blood flow and helps reduce puffiness and advanced antioxidants help prevent future damage.  The patch, a cutting-edge delivery system, is easy to both apply and remove and is n. see more...

• Does this change the color of the under eyes? I have a li...3 Answers
  • Are these more geared toward puffiness & redness or d...2 Answers
  • Will this help dark circles? I have really bad ones and n...3 Answers
skyn ICELAND Hydro Cool Firming Gel Pads
  • "I recently received a sample of these from a different company and loved them the first time I used them!" in 1 review
Janki B.
I was hesitant to buy these eye gels because of the price and their claims to show a noticeable difference in just one use. I just didn’t think it was possible! However, I was wrong. I researched a lot about Icelandic beauty and skincare and I love the pure ingredients they use. I noticed a plumping and brightening effect so quickly with these that I used them each time I was getting ready for interviews to make it look like I was fresh and awake! The times I have used them around my friends, they would always be in shock and ask me how I got my eyes so bright! They even said I didn’t need to wear concealer! Since then, I have also bought a pack of these for my mother and she loves them as well! I will continue to repurchase these because I trust that they are safe for the delicate eye area and they WORK!!! I would love to try more products from Skyn Iceland!
Eddie C.
Orange County
I purchased this product after falling in love with another of their products, and unfortunately, I did not love this one so much. The application is easy. The removal is easy. My biggest conflict was that I didn't notice a difference and my under eye skin was so sensitive that the gel pads always left my under eye area slightly red due to the adhesive. I don't feel the adhesive was in any way harsh, I just think my skin is that sensitive. Bust! But, they are cruelty-free!
Christine B.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I am a nurse who works 2 different jobs. (One thats day shift and another thats over night shift) So I need a lot of help to make me look awake. These eye patches make my skin feel so nice and it feels as if I’m doing luxurious. I’ve been applying them one day a week every week for the whole month of April and I look forward to it. However, I have still yet to notice a difference under my eyes. But I will continue to use them! skyn ICELAND Hydro Cool Firming Gel Pads
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY
These are my all time favorite! I have to try the patchology ones but I don’t think they will get me to switch from these. I don’t use them every day, only when my eyes need it from looking tired and puffy or if I’m not feeling well. They are pricey otherwise I would use them every day. They are so cooling I usually leave them on for a half hour which will get most of the product absorbed into your skin. If you throw them in the fridge they are great too. I notice such a difference instantly and over time too.
Maddy B.
Arkadelphia , AR
I really enjoyed this product. They eye gel pads feel very cooling and hydrating under the eyes. It’s very easy and relaxing to put on and let it sit for 10 minutes. I overall would recommend. Although, they are more on the expensive side. It’s recommended you use once a week or whenever you need a quick fix!
Mary K.
Edina
I like these eye gels. The cooling effect is great, and to intensify it more I pop them in the freezer for a minute or so before applying. The consistency is nice and they don't feel like they are going to slide off of my face. I've never noticed any dramatic difference in dark circles, which is more of an issue for me than puffiness. The experience of using them is nice though.
Kelly V.
Denver
I use these for special occasions after my skincare and before applying my makeup. My favorite way to use them is to pop them in the fridge for an hour before using. I really notice a difference in my under eye bags, and I feel like they make my concealer go on better as well. Definitely too pricey for an everyday item, but great for big meetings, parties, weddings, etc.
J S.
I used these eye patches for the first time last night and was absolutely amazed with the results. My under eyes look noticeably plumper and brighter. I’m so glad I found these because I struggle with hereditary dark under eyes and can use all the help I can get!
Amy I.
I bought 2 packs of these during a big sale. I honestly had never heard of them prior and only bought them as a pampering item because they were on sale. I was incredibly surprised by the results! I am young but have fine lines under my eyes which causes concealer creasing. I am also extremely fatigued and just in need of a pick me up. Well these did the trick! No more tired eyes after just one use! They seem to almost have some kind of plumping effect which makes the fine lines less prominent which helps with concealer. My skin is always buttery soft after using them too. I have been using them once a week and plan on continuing!skyn ICELAND Hydro Cool Firming Gel Pads
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
These are absolutely amazing! I cannot say how much I love these enough. First off, they actually make you feel a difference, unlike a lot of other brands. They are comfortable to wear, with no harsh fragrances or smells. They are comfortable on even the most sensitive of skin. Unfortunately, they are a bit pricier. I would highly suggest these though!
Laura B.
Chiefland, FL
I tend to have both bags and circles under my eyes. Will this product help with both??
Hannah I.
San Antonio, TX
Will this help dark circles? I have really bad ones and need to product to help minimize them? Does it help with fine lines under eye also?
Kellie P.
Do these work well? Do they irritate the area?
Liaren D.
Does this change the color of the under eyes? I have a little bit of darkness under my eyes but not so bad like most people.
Nikki W.
I need a new under eye cream. I have a deep wrinkle under one eye and it gets dried out, causing my concealer to cake. What are your recommendations for a new one?? Been using the Skyn Iceland hydro gels and they have helped, but not as great as an every day regimen. skyn ICELAND Hydro Cool Firming Gel Pads

back