BY SKYN ICELAND

Eye Gel Travel Kit - When you're run down and stressed out, the delicate skin under your eyes really takes a beating, resulting in puffiness and premature wrinkling. In just ten minutes, Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels, a cooling transdermal gel patch, infuses the eye area with Icelandic glacial waters and concentrated doses of firming ingredients to de-puff, tone and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Peptides and botanicals improve blood flow and reduce puffiness while advanced antioxidants help prevent future damage. The patch, a cutting-edge delivery system, is easy to both apply and remove and is non-irritating.Free of parabens, petroleum, mineral oil, chemical sulfates and phthalates. 100% vegan and cruelty-free. Dermatologist tested for sensitive skin.(4 pairs x 0.11 oz.) - Eye Gel Travel Kit see more...

Dominique H.
Virginia Beach, Va
I haven’t been getting much sleep this week, and it’s starting to show! Thankfully I have these on hand on help with that! I really like them! They help with puffiness and feel great on the skin! I haven't used many "eye gels" but compared to others, these are top notch!   skyn ICELAND Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels 4-pack
Alysia P.
Bristow, VA
Ehh this under-eye mask was okay. It did firm my eyes a little and give me a cooling sensation. But it didn't make my circles look any brighter and didn't reduce any puffiness.

Also, it says on the package that it's 100% vegan and tested for sensitive skin, yet my eyes got REALLY itchy during and I broke out a little as shown in picture.

This product may be okay to do once in a while if you don't have sensitive skin. It does firm them a little, but not enough to purchase these over and over.
Jasmine B.
Saw instant results! My under eye puffiness was pretty much gone after one use! Has a nice cooling sensation, brings the spa right to you!Definitely recommend this product!!
Brittany P.
Cheswick, PA
I'm OBSESSED with these gel under eye masks. It was given to me by a friend who is a makeup artist to try out. I cannot recommend this Skyn Iceland product more! In less than ten minutes my under eye area was refreshed and so bright! The skin was tightened and felt so smooth! They are perfect for after a night out or on a morning where those pesky dark circles just won't go away! Also, they feel so nice! It's like a personal spa at home!
Maria M.
Burnsville, MN
These are magical! My only regret was not buying the bigger package. After an entire week of sleepless nights, I was on my way to work on Friday and popped these babies on for the last ten minutes of my commute. When I took them off I was blown away by how soft and smooth the skin under my eyes was! I truly did not expect to look so awake when I was so terribly exhausted. These are a must have! I'm officially in love!
Misty S.
Shreveport, LA
The best under eye pads I've ever used! I bought mine at ulta beauty! They really helped with the puffyness and hydrated my super dry under eyes! Super great for a long car or plane ride! Even better if you put them in the fridge and let them get cold before you use them!! Feels so good and refreshing!!
Cecilia A.
I'm wearing this for the first time currently and let me tell you! I was so apprehensive to buy these eye patches from Ulta because of the price. BUT! I do not regret this at all. I love this product and it soothes my dry skin and under eyes like no other. Definitely a must buy.
Jessica B.
This is my favorite eye treatment product. You really can see an instant difference afterwards. I love to use these when I don’t want to look as tired as I feel. They help with fine lines, dark circles and depuffing.
Kirsten G.
APO, AE
These cool firming eye gels are phenomenal. I have the worst under eye bags and circles. I use these once a week to help firm my tired under eyes.
Kim L.
Edmonton , AB
These gels are a little on the pricey side; however, I love to use these once in a while on a relax/treat myself kind of day. These gels are slightly adhesive so they stick on your face and you are able to wander about or sit in front of the tv while they do their magic. They have a great cooling feeling when on your skin and after 10 minutes is up, the area under my eyes feels super soft and tight/firm. These gels are great for firming and getting rid of puffiness/dark circles you may have under your eyes. They are definitely worth a try, but are a bit pricey for regular use.