BY SKYN ICELAND

Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels - When you're run down and stressed out, the delicate skin under your eyes really takes a beating, resulting in puffiness and premature wrinkling. In just ten minutes, Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels, a cooling transdermal gel patch, infuses the eye area with Icelandic glacial waters and concentrated doses of firming ingredients to de-puff, tone and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Peptides and botanicals improve blood flow and reduce puffiness while advanced antioxidants help prevent future damage. The patch, a cutting-edge delivery system, is easy to both apply and remove and is non-irritating.Free of parabens, petroleum, mineral oil, chemical sulfates and phthalates. 100% vegan and cruelty-free. Dermatologist tested for sensitive skin.2014 Travel + Leisure's Best Travel Beauty Product of the Year winner.2013 Winner Harper Bazaar Beauty Hot 100 Award.(8 pairs x 0.11 oz.) - Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels see more...

• Do these hydrate? Or are they only good for puffiness because the...2 Answers
  • I've been thinking about buying these for a while, have they impr...1 Answers
  • Did you notice any improvements in wrinkles or fine lines?3 Answers
Rachel G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! Not only is it the perfect on the go for tired, dull eyes but it's perfect and easy to use. All it takes is ten minutes, in the morning (for me anyways), and all the puffiness and dullness from the day before vanishes within the next morning. As soon as you apply the eye pads, and instant cooling takes over your senses and creates and nice, relaxing ten minutes of beautifying yourself.  I would highly recommend this product to anyone who suffers from puffiness or dullness under your eyes.
Kelly W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels are wonderful! I love this brand! These eye gels make my eyes feel hydrated and get rid of the puffiness. I have sensitive skin and it never bothers my skin. I even got my Mom to try them and she says that they make her undereye look more youthful.
Shawna H.
Sumter, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
These eyes masks are awesome, especially if you don’t get enough sleep or you have been out late. They really depuff your under eye area, and they are super cooling. They really work and are worth buying!
amanda f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are just amazing. So comfortable. Have a gentle cooling sensation and as soon as you take it off and it's a nice warm sensation with instant satisfaction. I can't wait to try more of this brand!!
Gothamasque _.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been a huge fan of Icelandic skin products ever since my trip to Iceland a couple of years back. My skin always look so amazing when I come back. It looks like I've just been hitting the spa.
These eye gels are really nice and relaxing. I leave a pair in the fridge and cool it for about 30 minutes before popping them on to my under eyes. When i apply it, it feels so nice and cool that i just bask in it's glory for a bit. It also adheres really well.
It's good for when your eyes feel strained or when they're puffy.
Claire I.
Kansas City, MO
I LOVE these Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels ! First off, the branding/ packaging super fun and functional, and the product was extremely easy to use! The eye gel pads were easy to apply, felt luscious under my eyes, and were mess-free. I left them on for about 12 minutes and the cooling sensation felt totally energizing and I expected there to be a gooey mess when I pulled them off, but there was absolutely no residue! It felt as if my eyes had absorbed that cooling, hydrating gel and I looking at the before and after picture, i could tell a slight difference in the appearance and redness under my eyes. I love this product and will definitely be making this part of my weekly routine!
Ashley P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These eye masks are pretty nice, I noticed a difference in the appearance of my under eyes. It doesn't leave any residue or have a bad smell, they don't really even have a smell to them. They are instantly cooling and that feels pretty nice. You can use them for a quick fix or use over time to see a long term difference, I use these 1 to 2 times a week. Over the past month I have noticed that my under eyes are more tightened, these eye masks are more for tightening than anything else.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased a pack of these during a sale at my local beauty supply store. I didn't notice any firming or de-puffing, but to be fair I don't need much de-puffing to begin with. These are cooling on the eyes, I mostly use them after a long day to relax after taking off my make up. They mildly hydrating but still need to be followed up with an eye cream after.
Heather H.
Gainesville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product. The pads go on smoothly without any messy residue and are cool and refreshing. This brand uses more natural ingredients plus there's no mess so I feel great about using this. The results are great as well
Megan R.
Birmingham, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best eye gel/mask on the market! So cooling and firming...a spa in a pack! The price is a little eye, but I will pay it for the results I get from this product! Especially good when you have puffy, tired, and/or allergy stricken eyes. Will repurchase!
Jennifer T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did you notice any improvements in wrinkles or fine lines?
Kimberly S.
Chstnt Hl Cv, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these hydrate? Or are they only good for puffiness because they are cooling?
marcella b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been thinking about buying these for a while, have they improved anyone's dark circles?