BY SKYN ICELAND

Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels - When you're run down and stressed out, the delicate skin under your eyes really takes a beating, resulting in puffiness and premature wrinkling. In just ten minutes, Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels, a cooling transdermal gel patch, infuses the eye area with Icelandic glacial waters and concentrated doses of firming ingredients to de-puff, tone and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Peptides and botanicals improve blood flow and reduce puffiness while advanced antioxidants help prevent future damage. The patch, a cutting-edge delivery system, is easy to both apply and remove and is non-irritating.Free of parabens, petroleum, mineral oil, chemical sulfates and phthalates. 100% vegan and cruelty-free. Dermatologist tested for sensitive skin.2014 Travel + Leisure's Best Travel Beauty Product of the Year winner.2013 Winner Harper Bazaar Beauty Hot 100 Award.(8 pairs x 0.11 oz.) - Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels see more...

• I've been thinking about buying these for a while, have they impr...2 Answers
  • Did you notice any improvements in wrinkles or fine lines?4 Answers
  • Do these hydrate? Or are they only good for puffiness because the...3 Answers
Marissa B.
Waleska, GA
These feel amazing I can't even lie. I like to use them while doing my eye brows and they feel so good after a long night. They have a cooling effect that is so soothing. Unfortunately I didn't see any long term or even short term changes in my skin. Seems just a little overpriced to just feel nice for 10 minutes, I can't really justify rebuying.
caryn A.
Leo, IN
So I’ve bought these before and loved them, I just got another sample in my Ipsy box and I’m not sure why I stopped using these, they feel so good on my tired eyes!! Helped wake me up this morning!! I don’t see a noticeable difference but I feel a lot better!! Would recommend buying these when they have a sale bc they are kind of pricey!!
Erika J.
I really enjoyed this product. I purchased it when they were on sale at ulta which I thought was a reasonable price. Full price is a bit much for what it is I think. I'm obsessed with keeping the skin around my eyes and under eyes as bright and smooth as possible. This product was easy to use, no bad smell, woke up my tired eyes and then you can apply makeup or whatever directly following. No film or anything to wash off. I gave it a 4 Star and not a five solely based on cost.
Hannah R.
Mayfield Vlg, OH
I just bought these! I have been looking for some eye gels that actually work and are well priced. They’re not super cheap, but well worth it! You can buy them at your local Ulta beauty! They also have ones for your lips and neck!
Rachel G.
Love this product! Not only is it the perfect on the go for tired, dull eyes but it's perfect and easy to use. All it takes is ten minutes, in the morning (for me anyways), and all the puffiness and dullness from the day before vanishes within the next morning. As soon as you apply the eye pads, and instant cooling takes over your senses and creates and nice, relaxing ten minutes of beautifying yourself.  I would highly recommend this product to anyone who suffers from puffiness or dullness under your eyes.
Cecilia A.
I want to love this product. I bought two 30 set packs and a 4 pack. But alas it just isn't for me. Maybe ikm just picky? It Definitely cools your under eyes but I didn't find it doing anything for my uneveness, dark patches or crows feet.
Jamie R.
These are amazing! My mom and I both used these together and had fun looking at our undereye bags before and after. While applied the patches have a SUPER calming cooling effect. Once removed your under eyes have noticeable effects. Skin is brighter and bags reduced.
Jessica B.
Bolivar, TN
Okay. I had no expectations going into using these. I got them as part of an Ipsy set. They were a GODSEND. I generally have the worst under eye bags ever. They were completely gone. I would purchase them, if they were not so pricey.
Shawna H.
Sumter , SC
These eyes masks are awesome, especially if you don’t get enough sleep or you have been out late. They really depuff your under eye area, and they are super cooling. They really work and are worth buying!
Gothamasque _.
I've been a huge fan of Icelandic skin products ever since my trip to Iceland a couple of years back. My skin always look so amazing when I come back. It looks like I've just been hitting the spa.
These eye gels are really nice and relaxing. I leave a pair in the fridge and cool it for about 30 minutes before popping them on to my under eyes. When i apply it, it feels so nice and cool that i just bask in it's glory for a bit. It also adheres really well.
It's good for when your eyes feel strained or when they're puffy.
Jennifer T.
Did you notice any improvements in wrinkles or fine lines?
Kimberly S.
Chstnt Hl Cv, MD
Do these hydrate? Or are they only good for puffiness because they are cooling?
marcella b.
I've been thinking about buying these for a while, have they improved anyone's dark circles?