skyn ICELAND Glacial Facial Wash 5oz, 5 oz uploaded by Viola C.skyn ICELAND Glacial Facial Wash 5oz, 5 oz uploaded by Maggie P.skyn ICELAND Glacial Facial Wash 5oz, 5 oz uploaded by Marilyn N.

BY SKYN ICELAND

Glacial Face Wash refreshes and soothes chronically stressed skin with the purest Icelandic glacial waters and beneficial minerals. This creamy, foaming cleanser is exceedingly mild, so it detoxifies and purifies without stripping skin of its natural moisture. Skin s harmony, balance and glow are restored. Glacial Face Wash Bioactive Boosters: Enriched with oat- and amino acid-based surfactants to provide extra gentle cleansing, Cylindrica seed oil to help repair the skin s lipid barrier and fight free radicals, Icelandic kelp to revitalize and help fight inflammation, and white willow bark to soothe irritation and help provide antibacterial protection and natural, skin-soothing analgesic relief. The thought of animal testing stresses see more...

• I just ordered this product and can't wait to try it. How is it f...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I really liked this face wash i would recommend it to people with sensitive skin." in 5 reviews
Bee K.
Saco, ME
I found this to be REALLY drying. Maybe a person with oily skin would have a better time with it, but I have combination and I found that this product consistently left me pretty dull and flaky over my dryer areas.
Haley W.
This face wash is good. It definitely cleanses and removes impurities. However, I don't like the tight feeling that it gives me after I cleanse. It's not super uncomfortable and it doesn't dry my skin out, it just isn't the best.
Crystal S.
Los Angeles, CA
I got this in my Ipsy bag and it was really good!! It cleaned my face so well. It felt clean and not dry afterwards. Worked amazing with my Clarisonic brush! Would repurchase and would recommend.
Jamie R.
Eau Claire, WI
I love the smell of this and the foam it makes when applying it. I feel very clean when I used it. The only down size for me is my face gets very tacky feeling as soon as I rinse.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I love this face cleanser. At first, it did dry out my face a bit after washing, so I followed up with moisturizer right away. After a few uses though, I became a fan and started using it as my daily cleanser. Would recommend! I got to try a sample with my Ipsy bag.
Katie G.
Dahlonega, GA
I received this product with my Ipsy subscription and have absolutely been floored. The foaming action gives the face an extra clean feeling and like it is actually cleansing off the day. It feel great in the shower and only a small amount is necessary per use. It easily rinses away with water and leaves a smooth, taut feeling on the skin once rinsed away. Takes the makeup off great too.
Maggie P.
Mobile, AL
I love this stuff! It smells awesome, and gives my skin a little tingly feeling. I have dry, acne prone skin and this cleanser cleans well without further drying out my skin. I got the sample size but I will definitely be buying the full size!
Beatriz J.
Reading, Pennsylvania
I got this in my ipsy glam bag and I enjoyed it. It's very good on my sensitive skin, not oily at all. It has a nice clean scent that isn't very overpowering, I would purchase this on my own because it is a good product
Krystle D.
Davis, wv
I absolutely love this product. I wish there were more reviews for it so it would have a higher rating! I've looked for years and years for a cleanser that will help with my oily skin and also be gentle as my skin is super sensitive. This did both. It smells like fresh spring water and lathers up to a rich creamy lather. Also a little bit goes a long way. So you get your money's worth. After rinsing I instantly felt a cooling effect which feels so nice on my constantly irritated skin. Usually within an hour of washing my face will be oily again. Not with this. I can't wait to try more products from this line!
Chelsea B.
This cleanser is a little on the pricey side, BUT a little bit of it goes such a long way that it lasts for forever! It lathers up really nicely, and really cleans your face without it feeling dry! Plus they're products are cruelty free, and vegan! :)
Krystle D.
Davis, wv
I just ordered this product and can't wait to try it. How is it for oily skin? I have extremely sensitive skin that's also oily and have been searching for years for a product that will take care of both.