skyn ICELAND Glacial Facial Wash 5oz, 5 oz uploaded by Maggie P.skyn ICELAND Glacial Facial Wash 5oz, 5 oz uploaded by Marilyn N.

BY SKYN ICELAND

Glacial Face Wash refreshes and soothes chronically stressed skin with the purest Icelandic glacial waters and beneficial minerals. This creamy, foaming cleanser is exceedingly mild, so it detoxifies and purifies without stripping skin of its natural moisture. Skin s harmony, balance and glow are restored. Glacial Face Wash Bioactive Boosters: Enriched with oat- and amino acid-based surfactants to provide extra gentle cleansing, Cylindrica seed oil to help repair the skin s lipid barrier and fight free radicals, Icelandic kelp to revitalize and help fight inflammation, and white willow bark to soothe irritation and help provide antibacterial protection and natural, skin-soothing analgesic relief. The thought of animal testing stresses see more...

• I just ordered this product and can't wait to try it. How is it for...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Eman S.
Eman S.
houston, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like everything that I have tried from Skyn Iceland, except for this face wash. It's pricey and quite ordinary. I don't feel like it performs any better than any other face wash. It gets the job done, but it doesn't smell magical or do anything magical for my skin.
Carmen M.
Carmen M.
Midlothian, VA
I love Skyn Iceland, except for this wash. It's pricey and made me break out. It's a creamy based wash that left my face feel like I've used a hotel bar of soap. I gave it two stars because it smells yummy.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Dahlonega , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product with my Ipsy subscription and have absolutely been floored. The foaming action gives the face an extra clean feeling and like it is actually cleansing off the day. It feel great in the shower and only a small amount is necessary per use. It easily rinses away with water and leaves a smooth, taut feeling on the skin once rinsed away. Takes the makeup off great too.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this face cleanser. At first, it did dry out my face a bit after washing, so I followed up with moisturizer right away. After a few uses though, I became a fan and started using it as my daily cleanser. Would recommend! I got to try a sample with my Ipsy bag.
Maggie P.
Maggie P.
Mobile , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! It smells awesome, and gives my skin a little tingly feeling. I have dry, acne prone skin and this cleanser cleans well without further drying out my skin. I got the sample size but I will definitely be buying the full size!
Beatriz J.
Beatriz J.
Aurora, IL
I got this in my ipsy glam bag and I enjoyed it. It's very good on my sensitive skin, not oily at all. It has a nice clean scent that isn't very overpowering, I would purchase this on my own because it is a good product
Haley W.
Haley W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great calming cleanser if you have acne! It removes all traces of makeup. If you have dry skin go try the pure cloud one. Easy to get at ulta but get on feel unique because they have free gifts
Davis, wv
I absolutely love this product. I wish there were more reviews for it so it would have a higher rating! I've looked for years and years for a cleanser that will help with my oily skin and also be gentle as my skin is super sensitive. This did both. It smells like fresh spring water and lathers up to a rich creamy lather. Also a little bit goes a long way. So you get your money's worth. After rinsing I instantly felt a cooling effect which feels so nice on my constantly irritated skin. Usually within an hour of washing my face will be oily again. Not with this. I can't wait to try more products from this line!
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Ben Lomond, CA
This facial cleanser is great for sensitive skin. Which suits me very well! I've never had any problems with it thus far, and it's definitely a product I'd like to continue using.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Corvallis, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand, love this product. Is very cooling on the skin. Skin feels clean and refreshed after washing. Is gentle on sensitive skin. Check, check, and check for me!
Davis, wv
I just ordered this product and can't wait to try it. How is it for oily skin? I have extremely sensitive skin that's also oily and have been searching for years for a product that will take care of both.