Skyn Iceland Glacial Cleansing Cloths for Eyes uploaded by Dixie W.Skyn Iceland Glacial Cleansing Cloths for Eyes uploaded by Meghan R.

BY SKYN ICELAND

Glacial Cleansing Cloths for Eyes - Skyn Iceland Glacial Cleansing Cloths for Eyes cleanse and treat stressed eyes anywhere you go. Infused with pure Icelandic glacial waters and soothing natural botanicals, these gentle yet effective foaming cloths effortlessly sweep away waterproof makeup and other impurities without stinging or irritating the delicate skin around the eyes. Cucumber extract helps calm and de-stress overworked eyes. Best of all, there's no water required. - Glacial Cleansing Cloths for Eyes see more...

Tiffany K.
These are by far the best facial cloths I have ever used! I love rubbing these together top get some leather going, it's soft and only have to use 1 to get everything off! Works great!
Whitney E.
Shreveport , LA
I recently changed my make up game from low end cosmetics to high end. As one could imagine my make up has a lot more staying power than before. I purchased these directly from the brands website. I use them in the shower and they remove every single trace of mascara, eye liner, long wear foundation and even lip sustains
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
These wipes make me feel super relaxed. I got them in one of my Ipsy bags and they do cleanse pretty well. It removes my makeup and mascara without burning my eyes. I still find the Neutrogena ones as the best wipes on the market though.
Jill N.
They work well at getting eye makeup off of my eyes even waterproof mascara. They are also gentle on my eyes and don’t irritate them or my skin. I really like Skyn Iceland’s products including this one!
Katlyn M.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I received these first in my Ipsy bag and I knew I would keep these on hand! The are so wet that it feels like my skin is super clean. I love the smell and it keeps my skin feeling fresh. The downfall is the packaging, because the adhesive gets wet and doesn't close completely after a few uses. They are more expensive than Neutrogena, but still affordable! I love these wipes!
Melissa B.
Fairfield, ME
I wanted to like these. I got a free full size pack with an Ulta order because I ordered another product from the brand. Disappointingly, these didn't really remove my eye makeup easily, and I felt I had to really rub to get anything off. If anything, I use these after I've used micellar water to get remnants of makeup off.
Meghan R.
I had really high hopes for these removing wipes for when cleansed skin after a long night is near impossible. But despite the claims they truly just seem like overpriced all natural baby wipes to me. They do remove mascara and eyeliner quite well and fairly quickly and gently, and didn't bother my contact lenses at all. But they also drag it around the face if you wear a heavy or dramatic look with dark colors. All in all I give them a 3 because they work as they claim, only leaving skin with slightly sticky but yet clean feeling, but I am fairly sure an all natural baby wipe looms and smells and feels the exact same and though I've never used a baby wipe on my face, it probably works the same too! Disappointed to say the least for $15 I expected better.
Julie B.
Frankfort , OH
I love these, especially for the amount of eyeliner I wear. Constantly worried about eye wrinkles and fine lines these wipes make taking it all off at the end of the day super easy! I would recommend these to the girls trying to beat the aging clock.
Sylvie G.
Edmonton, AB
I love how refreshing these wipes are when I'm traveling. Where I buy them is usually sold out which is kind of a bummer. I like having them in my gym bag to wipe and take the sweat off of my face.
Jasmine C.
St, NL
These are so light and refreshing. They don't leave a greasy feel like some wipes and have a nice light scent.