BY SKYN ICELAND

with Biospheric Complex No Water Needed! 30 Single-Use Cloths If you like our Glacial Face Wash, you ll love our Glacial Cleansing Cloths.  We ve created the perfect way to cleanse on-the-go with foaming cloths that don t need water and leave no residue!  The luxurious foam removes makeup and deep cleans skin without stripping away natural moisture.  Glacial Cleansing Cloths fit perfectly into your busy life so that no matter how crazy things get, you can still take care of your skin.  We ve infused them with the purest Icelandic glacial waters and beneficial natural extracts to refresh and soothe stressed skin.  Skin s harmony, balance and glow are restored.  Perfect for every day or when you travel. Free of parabens, petrolatum, mineral oil, and sulfates.  100% vegetarian, cruelty-free and allergy tested. "The thought of animal testing see more...

• Does anyone have any promo codes for it?1 Answers
  • Anyone know the best place to purchase these at the best price? 1 Answers
  • I don't normally use this type of cleansing cloth.. The ones I do...2 Answers
skyn ICELAND Glacial Cleansing Cloths
  • "I loved how they smelt and the fact they worked really well, not to mention 100% vegan and totally fine for my sensitive skin!" in 7 reviews
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
Review for: Skyn Iceland Glacial Cleansing Cloths
I really enjoy using these! I'm surprised by how much moisture is in these cloths; I feel I am often frustrated with makeup wipes as they can be dry and feel scratchy when using them. These are best for light makeup.
Ashley P.
Vacaville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first got these in a glam bag from Ipsy. I didn't know if I liked them at first because I was breaking out bad but then after a week of using them my face completely cleared up. I didn't even have my normal PMS breakouts. I love these so much!! They are amazing and gentle too.
Courtney S.
Chapel Hill, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I initially purchased these to get the "free gift" during an Ulta purchase. I was ready to see if it could really be used without washing off any residue, like the product claimed. That claim is completely true, you do not need to wash your face and there is no gross residue left behind. These are a go to after I play outside with my dog or work out. They are soft and smell nice without being overpowering. This removes dirt and grime without pulling at my skin or making it seem dry. Now, price wise these are not super affordable but they do what they claim and they are cruelty free and for that I will repurchase after I complete my first pack. These are amazing and if you camp or just like to be outside these are so easy to pack and clean your face in a rush without needing to re-wash after you use them!
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
After reading all the reviews, I'm truly wondering if I just got a bad package of these? I've liked other products from this brand, but I had a bad experience with these. They were extremely dried out, they didn't smell good, and they didn't feel good on my face either (even after adding a little water with them). I was sadly disappointed.
Jennifer W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best face wipe I've found! So refreshing and has a spa scent. Comes very wet, almost too wet, but that helps to remove all of the makeup. And if you leave the package open, it won't dry out. It also does a great job at exfoliating, I wouldn't recommend people with sensitive skin use this everyday. Because of the price, I stock up on these when Ulta has a special sale, I think they offered 50% off and I bought 20 packs, lol.
Patricia G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recommend these to someone who has sensitive skin and is concerned with cruelty free products. This brand is never really talked about and I don't understand why. These work great and they aren't expensive. Also, they do not have an overwhelming scent to them. They remove a full face with 2 cloths. I haven't tried any others so I don't know if that's normal.
Nicole C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite brand of makeup wipes. I only need one to remove my waterproof makeup. Doesn't make my eyes sensitive or make me breakout like other wipes have. Although they are a bit pricy it's worth it for how good they are on your skin! skyn ICELAND Glacial Cleansing Cloths
Lesley s.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these. Came in my Ipsy bag. I don't usually use cleaning clothes... but these are GREAT!!. Gentle enough for your FACE .. but also strong enough for stubborn waterproof make up.. and after skin feels so clean and refreshed.
Lauren W.
Shaker Hts, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This are the essential cleansing wipes! After a hot, sticky day, these are absolutely perfect for washing your face and neck. They smell SO good and get all the dirt and makeup off flawlessly. They're a little pricier than drug store wipes but totally worth it! Highly recommend.
Alise S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely LOVE these. I have sensitive skin and often times cleansing wipes are too much for my skin. I can remove a full face of makeup (including waterproof makeup) with one wipe. They leave my face feeling so clean and they arent drying at all. My go to cleansing wipe!
Nicole D.
Newport News, VA
I received these in my ipsy bag and am looking for a store that carries them. Any suggestions?
Cassie O.
St Augustine, FL
Do these really do a good job washing your face? I'm looking for something to take to the gym and I've used cloths before. They usually leave my skin feeling like I still need to wash my face.
Nakita M.
Victoria, NL
Redeemed my ipsy points for these.. do anyone know if they are any good? And are they for washing your face or taking off makeup?
Marissa D.
I don't normally use this type of cleansing cloth.. The ones I do use however, make my fave kind of oily. I fell like I've been breaking out more. To those of you who do use this product how would you rate it?
Heather H.
Ottawa Hills , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone know the best place to purchase these at the best price?