BY SKYN ICELAND

with Biospheric Complex No Water Needed! 30 Single-Use Cloths If you like our Glacial Face Wash, you ll love our Glacial Cleansing Cloths.  We ve created the perfect way to cleanse on-the-go with foaming cloths that don t need water and leave no residue!  The luxurious foam removes makeup and deep cleans skin without stripping away natural moisture.  Glacial Cleansing Cloths fit perfectly into your busy life so that no matter how crazy things get, you can still take care of your skin.  We ve infused them with the purest Icelandic glacial waters and beneficial natural extracts to refresh and soothe stressed skin.  Skin s harmony, balance and glow are restored.  Perfect for every day or when you travel. Free of parabens, petrolatum, mineral oil, and sulfates.  100% vegetarian, cruelty-free and allergy tested. "The thought of animal testing see more...

• Does anyone have any promo codes for it?1 Answers
  • Anyone know the best place to purchase these at the best price? 1 Answers
  • I don't normally use this type of cleansing cloth.. The ones I do...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I loved how they smelt and the fact they worked really well, not to mention 100% vegan and totally fine for my sensitive skin!" in 7 reviews
Michele D.
Michele D.
Philadelphia, PA
These are my most favorite facial cleansing wipes hands down. I wish I would have had these at Burning Man. With that said, they are pricey. The wipes are very moist unlike some I have used which may dry out before all your makeup is off. These are also HUGE! I have heard of people cutting them in two & using the other half the next day. I'm not sure I'd recommend that just for bacterial count reasons. They are big enough to give your neck & chest & good wipe off which is great if you are matching your makeup here and to your ears too. No more makeup on the sheets. Just brilliant.
I do find I will need a bit of eye moisturizer after use but my face doesn't feel dried out at all.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received these wipes in my Ipsy bag a few months back, but was not as pleased with them as I had hoped to be. They seemed to get overly soapy when I used them on my skin, almost like a face wash, and I had this uncomfortable feeling of needing to rinse my face. Also, I have extremely sensitive skin around my eyes and these wipes made it burn. That area ended up so raw and irritated. I appreciate that these are vegan and made naturally, but they were just not for me. I didn't even finish the package out, and would not recommend.
Isabel ❤.
Isabel ❤.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample in one if my previous ipsy bags and I fell in love with them! They are so gentle on my skin and they remove all my makeup. Including the water-proof ones. I always use a liquid after I wipe my makeup but with these I don't have to use as much liquid. They are a little more pricey than normal drugstore ones but they are definitely worth it. I've gone through so many and I can't think of using any other ones.
Brandi Y.
Brandi Y.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not like how these leave my skin after using. I always feel like I have a dried layer on my face of something that should be washed off. They also exfoliate which is great for my face, but render them too harsh to remove my eye makeup. I need to have a face wipe to clean my face and remove all makeup without needing rinsed. This just wasn't the product.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Beltsville, MD
Woah, what a cool concept. The cloths foam together when you rub them on your face creating a lather like you would with water. It smells great and leaves my face feeling smooth and clean. The lather dissolves and drys on your face - no need to use water. I really loved these!
Josie D.
Josie D.
Providence, RI
I received this from ipsy & I absolutely loved them! They smell refreshing but not too strong. They truly take off all of your makeup and leave no residue. They're good for on-the-go needs and right before you go to bed! Definitely recommend!
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
Spokane Vly, WA
I received a sample of these in an Ipsy bag and was skeptical at first (because most facial wipes I've tried are all similar quality), but I ended up loving them. They were so refreshing and really left my face feeling soothed instead of raw.
Mariah O.
Mariah O.
Placentia , CA
I absolutely loved these wipes. They were so awesome for cleansing after the gym and I loved bringing them for travel! I love how they lather up and feel like they are really cleansing my skin. They are pricey but I think they are worth it.
Auriel S.
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Obsessed with these. They take off all of my makeup and the grime from the day without leaving a greasy feeling or any kind of film on my face. They also have a nice subtle clean scent to them. Will definitely repurchase !
Ciara B.
Ciara B.
Linden, MI
These are awesome wipes. They work great and take makeup off really easily. They make my face feel nice and clean. I just didn't like the price of them. If they were cheaper I'd keep repurchasing this in a heartbeat.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Newport News, VA
I received these in my ipsy bag and am looking for a store that carries them. Any suggestions?
Cassie O.
Cassie O.
St Augustine, FL
Do these really do a good job washing your face? I'm looking for something to take to the gym and I've used cloths before. They usually leave my skin feeling like I still need to wash my face.
Nakita M.
Nakita M.
Victoria, NL
Redeemed my ipsy points for these.. do anyone know if they are any good? And are they for washing your face or taking off makeup?
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
I don't normally use this type of cleansing cloth.. The ones I do use however, make my fave kind of oily. I fell like I've been breaking out more. To those of you who do use this product how would you rate it?
Fran C.
Fran C.
Does anyone have any promo codes for it?