BY SKYN ICELAND #98 in Face Wipes

When you're too tired to deal with the whole cleanser and wash cloth routine, these on-the-go foaming cloths are the ultimate skin savior. Infused with Icelandic glacial waters and beneficial natural extracts, they sweep away makeup, dirt, oil and other impurities while refreshing and soothing stressed skin. Best of all, there's no water required. It has a clean scent, never tacky. Great for travel or every day! see more...

• Does anyone have any promo codes for it?1 Answers
  • Anyone know the best place to purchase these at the best ...1 Answers
  • I don't normally use this type of cleansing cloth.. The o...2 Answers
Buy on Skyn Ic...*
Meghan M.
Boston, MA
I’m obsessed with these Skyn Iceland Glacial Cleansing Cloths for Eyes and have been a repeat user for months now! They effectively take off entire days worth of dirt, grime, and make up while leaving my face soft and moisturized. I️ use them religiously while traveling or on those nights when I️ just can’t pull myself out of bed to do a proper wash. 110% recommend!
Tiffany K.
Skyn is doing something right with their products! Their facial wipes are the best I have ever come across, they are a bit pricey, but so worth it! 1 cloth gets the job done, no need to reach for more. Other cleansing cloths may be cheaper, but when you're using 2 to 3 or even 4 to make sure your face is clean, then you're wasting money!
Introvert C.
Mission
I had a similar experience like the user below that reviewed this product before me. I did not enjoy the smell of this product, and the effects it had on my skin was negative. My skin broke out in small bumps, but that is because my skin can be classified as sensitive.
Bea R.
Totally obsessed with these! They get all my makeup off easily, and they smell soooo good. The packaging is nice and hasn’t lost the adhesive so it still closes. They’re pretty expensive so these aren’t my go to, but they’re for sure my favorite.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
I really enjoy using these! I'm surprised by how much moisture is in these cloths; I feel I am often frustrated with makeup wipes as they can be dry and feel scratchy when using them. These are best for light makeup.
Courtney S.
Chapel Hill, NC
I initially purchased these to get the "free gift" during an Ulta purchase. I was ready to see if it could really be used without washing off any residue, like the product claimed. That claim is completely true, you do not need to wash your face and there is no gross residue left behind. These are a go to after I play outside with my dog or work out. They are soft and smell nice without being overpowering. This removes dirt and grime without pulling at my skin or making it seem dry. Now, price wise these are not super affordable but they do what they claim and they are cruelty free and for that I will repurchase after I complete my first pack. These are amazing and if you camp or just like to be outside these are so easy to pack and clean your face in a rush without needing to re-wash after you use them!
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
After reading all the reviews, I'm truly wondering if I just got a bad package of these? I've liked other products from this brand, but I had a bad experience with these. They were extremely dried out, they didn't smell good, and they didn't feel good on my face either (even after adding a little water with them). I was sadly disappointed.
Jennifer W.
Best face wipe I've found! So refreshing and has a spa scent. Comes very wet, almost too wet, but that helps to remove all of the makeup. And if you leave the package open, it won't dry out. It also does a great job at exfoliating, I wouldn't recommend people with sensitive skin use this everyday. Because of the price, I stock up on these when Ulta has a special sale, I think they offered 50% off and I bought 20 packs, lol.
Patricia G.
I recommend these to someone who has sensitive skin and is concerned with cruelty free products. This brand is never really talked about and I don't understand why. These work great and they aren't expensive. Also, they do not have an overwhelming scent to them. They remove a full face with 2 cloths. I haven't tried any others so I don't know if that's normal.
Lindsey T.
Norfolk, VA
So in the past few months I wrote a review on the Aveeno Calming facial wipes, saying they were my new holy grail wipes. Well--I have found these since then and I love them so much more. I still use my aveeno wipes because these ones are more expensive but I love that they are soapy and soft, they do not irritate my skin or my eyes, and they leave my skin feeling so refreshed. The instructions tell you to rub the pieces of the wipes together until it foams and that is when it gets soapy. You rub them on your face and it is like washing your face but so much easier. Now, I don't necessarily recommend using these in place of actually washing your face just because I'm not sure any face wipe is meant for that. Saying that, this is what I use them for, but I also use more products afterwards to make sure I have gotten all the make-up and oils off my face, too. If you love face wipes, I think you'll love these. If face wipes aren't your thing, maybe you will and maybe you won't, though I think they are worth a shot!
Nicole D.
Newport News, VA
I received these in my ipsy bag and am looking for a store that carries them. Any suggestions?
Cassie O.
St Augustine, FL
Do these really do a good job washing your face? I'm looking for something to take to the gym and I've used cloths before. They usually leave my skin feeling like I still need to wash my face.
Nakita M.
Victoria, NL
Redeemed my ipsy points for these.. do anyone know if they are any good? And are they for washing your face or taking off makeup?
Marissa D.
I don't normally use this type of cleansing cloth.. The ones I do use however, make my fave kind of oily. I fell like I've been breaking out more. To those of you who do use this product how would you rate it?
Fran C.
Does anyone have any promo codes for it?