BY SKYN ICELAND #96 in Face Wipes

When you're too tired to deal with the whole cleanser and wash cloth routine, these on-the-go foaming cloths are the ultimate skin savior. Infused with Icelandic glacial waters and beneficial natural extracts, they sweep away makeup, dirt, oil and other impurities while refreshing and soothing stressed skin. Best of all, there's no water required. It has a clean scent, never tacky. Great for travel or every day! see more...

• Does anyone have any promo codes for it?1 Answers
  • Anyone know the best place to purchase these at the best price? 1 Answers
  • I don't normally use this type of cleansing cloth.. The ones I do...2 Answers
Buy on Skyn Ic...*
Meghan M.
Boston, MA
I’m obsessed with these Skyn Iceland Glacial Cleansing Cloths for Eyes and have been a repeat user for months now! They effectively take off entire days worth of dirt, grime, and make up while leaving my face soft and moisturized. I️ use them religiously while traveling or on those nights when I️ just can’t pull myself out of bed to do a proper wash. 110% recommend!
Jessie P.
Durham, NC
My favorite cleansing wipes. They're so soft and smell amazing and they work great! The only downside is how expensive they are but the natural ingredients seems to make it worth it.
Mandy Y.
I love using these facial cleansing wipes when I am traveling. It is much easier than having to tote a face cleanser, and worrying about rinsing my face off and drying it. Each cloth has a perfect amount of cleaner to wipe of my makeup and cleanse it, without having to rinse my face after.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
I really enjoy using these! I'm surprised by how much moisture is in these cloths; I feel I am often frustrated with makeup wipes as they can be dry and feel scratchy when using them. These are best for light makeup.
Courtney S.
Chapel Hill, NC
I initially purchased these to get the "free gift" during an Ulta purchase. I was ready to see if it could really be used without washing off any residue, like the product claimed. That claim is completely true, you do not need to wash your face and there is no gross residue left behind. These are a go to after I play outside with my dog or work out. They are soft and smell nice without being overpowering. This removes dirt and grime without pulling at my skin or making it seem dry. Now, price wise these are not super affordable but they do what they claim and they are cruelty free and for that I will repurchase after I complete my first pack. These are amazing and if you camp or just like to be outside these are so easy to pack and clean your face in a rush without needing to re-wash after you use them!
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
After reading all the reviews, I'm truly wondering if I just got a bad package of these? I've liked other products from this brand, but I had a bad experience with these. They were extremely dried out, they didn't smell good, and they didn't feel good on my face either (even after adding a little water with them). I was sadly disappointed.
Jennifer W.
Best face wipe I've found! So refreshing and has a spa scent. Comes very wet, almost too wet, but that helps to remove all of the makeup. And if you leave the package open, it won't dry out. It also does a great job at exfoliating, I wouldn't recommend people with sensitive skin use this everyday. Because of the price, I stock up on these when Ulta has a special sale, I think they offered 50% off and I bought 20 packs, lol.
Patricia G.
I recommend these to someone who has sensitive skin and is concerned with cruelty free products. This brand is never really talked about and I don't understand why. These work great and they aren't expensive. Also, they do not have an overwhelming scent to them. They remove a full face with 2 cloths. I haven't tried any others so I don't know if that's normal.
Nicole C.
New York , NY
This is my favorite brand of makeup wipes. I only need one to remove my waterproof makeup. Doesn't make my eyes sensitive or make me breakout like other wipes have. Although they are a bit pricy it's worth it for how good they are on your skin! skyn ICELAND Glacial Cleansing Cloths
Daisy T.
I got the skyn ICELAND cleansing cloths with a skin care ipsy offer. I really wanted to like these, but it didn't. After using, it leaves my skin super sticky and red. I guess my skin just didn't like these.
Nicole D.
Newport News, VA
I received these in my ipsy bag and am looking for a store that carries them. Any suggestions?
Cassie O.
St Augustine, FL
Do these really do a good job washing your face? I'm looking for something to take to the gym and I've used cloths before. They usually leave my skin feeling like I still need to wash my face.
Nakita M.
Victoria, NL
Redeemed my ipsy points for these.. do anyone know if they are any good? And are they for washing your face or taking off makeup?
Marissa D.
I don't normally use this type of cleansing cloth.. The ones I do use however, make my fave kind of oily. I fell like I've been breaking out more. To those of you who do use this product how would you rate it?
Fran C.
Does anyone have any promo codes for it?