Skyn Iceland Blemish Dots with Salicylic Acid

Blemish Dots with Salicylic Acid - Clear the way for perfect skin, one blemish at a time. Skyn Iceland Blemish Dots flood skin with a continuous flow of advanced blemish-fighting ingredients for fast and effective breakout relief within hours. Formulated to rapidly shrink blemishes and soothe irritation, while absorbing excess oil and curbing the spread of acne-causing bacteria, these innovative see-through stickers are packed with a potent blend of natural antibacterials, (including salicylic acid and tea tree oil), calming anti-inflammatories, and detoxifying actives.An entirely new type of spot-treatment, each single-use patch adheres to skin-and stays-put-to deliver continuous pore-purifying benefits. Ideal for overnight use, wear one, or more, patches to bed, and wakeup to clear skin in the morning. - Blemish Dots with Salicylic Acid

Has anyone used these and can compare them to the generic kinds you would get at a drugstore?
What's your quick fix remedy to get rid of a blemish? Tried these two and it's still there Skyn Iceland Blemish Dots with Salicylic Acid Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
How well do these work? Skyn Iceland Blemish Dots with Salicylic Acid [user:kaylamariemerwin] have you ever tried these?
Start your review of Skyn Iceland Blemish Dots with Salicylic Acid!
Gilbert, AZ
Skyn Iceland Blemish Dots with Salicylic Acid uploaded by Lindsey B.
This is a nice idea and they work pretty well when I actually remember to use them. The package trends to get misplaced and I forget about them. If the packaging was resealable I would definitely rate this higher.
North East, MD
These were nice. I don't get horrible pimples, just a few here and there. Honestly I don't know if these did anything or if the pimple would've went down anyway from my other skin care. It's an interesting idea, it just didn't wow me.
Farmers Branch, TX
For the price, I don’t think these blemish dots are worth it. I received a 12 pack in an Ulta skin care kit and have used most of them but it takes multiple times on one small pimple for it to make a difference. I was so excited about these but they really are not worth the price in my opinion.
Littlestown , PA
I love these blemish dots! I use them to spot treat before bed and when I wake up my blemish is either gone or has reduced in size and redness, and the dots themselves are comfortable to have on your skin it doesn’t feel like you have something stuck to your skin. I highly recommend!
These were good they stuck well to my skin getting off was issue. I used them overnight an did job mimiazing pimple but didn't make them gone. Overall I don't think get these again
This does not work as well as the Clinique spot treatment in my opinion, but I can see a difference when I use this. The one thing better than this than clinique’s gel spot treatment is that this is a lot less messy.
Bauxite, AR
If you have yet to buy these stop what you’re doing and do so! These are genius little miracle workers! Literally have changed my life with combating acne, especially on emergency nights of pop ups unexpectedly!!
Euless , TX
These little dots are soo amazing!!! They will make a red zit go away overnight. It will bring whiteheads to the surface overnight. GREAT product!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Savannah, TN
Pretty good product except I can't get past the smell. If it wasn't for that I'd buy it again but I have a sensitivity to certain smells so I just can't.
I absolutely love how sleeping with these dots on overnight helps decrease the redness and does more than speed up the process of my breakouts.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Atlanta, GA
a year ago
Kayla Marie M. • a year ago
I haven’t but I want to try them!