Skyn Iceland Blemish Dots with Salicylic Acid

Blemish Dots with Salicylic Acid - Clear the way for perfect skin, one blemish at a time. Skyn Iceland Blemish Dots flood skin with a continuous flow of advanced blemish-fighting ingredients for fast and effective breakout relief within hours. Formulated to rapidly shrink blemishes and soothe irritation, while absorbing excess oil and curbing the spread of acne-causing bacteria, these innovative see-through stickers are packed with a potent blend of natural antibacterials, (including salicylic acid and tea tree oil), calming anti-inflammatories, and detoxifying actives.An entirely new type of spot-treatment, each single-use patch adheres to skin-and stays-put-to deliver continuous pore-purifying benefits. Ideal for overnight use, wear one, or more, patches to bed, and wakeup to clear skin in the morning. - Blemish Dots with Salicylic Acid

Has anyone used these and can compare them to the generic kinds you would get at a drugstore?
What's your quick fix remedy to get rid of a blemish? Tried these two and it's still there Skyn Iceland Blemish Dots with Salicylic Acid Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
How well do these work? Skyn Iceland Blemish Dots with Salicylic Acid [user:kaylamariemerwin] have you ever tried these?
Start your review of Skyn Iceland Blemish Dots with Salicylic Acid!
Saint Marys, GA
Skyn Iceland Blemish Dots with Salicylic Acid uploaded by Monica A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I didn’t like this product. I put some on a few breakouts I had on my chest and they didn’t do anything. They didn’t calm down the redness or the size of the breakout or the time it took for them to go away. I have found that my skin doesn’t react to salicylic acid at all so I will have to find something else to treat my acne. Skyn Iceland Blemish Dots with Salicylic Acid
Voorhees, NJ
Just got these to try after my friend recommended them to me and really liked them. If you use 2 nights in a row it works super well! Def took the noticeability of my skin down!
Rockaway Park, NY
1,023 reviews
Purchased at: Dermstore
I got this in one of my BeautyFix boxes and haven’t used it. I got a few breakouts around my chin which usually happens around that time of the month. I use popping pimples even if they’re white, I have very thin skin and it scars easily. [email protected] decided to give these a shot. It’s says to leave them on for a few hours so Im hoping after I wash my face they will at least not be as red. They seem less red now with the clear dots on them. So far so good, I would recommend these to try before you start popping anything!
Hanover, PA
I would put these on pimples that were just starting out or even ready to pop and for the ones not ready to pop it would pull the crud up to the top so they could pop and for the popable ones they end up “releasing” the pimple on their own so you don’t end up with scabs You can put it under makeup: you can still see it but it all depends on how well you hide it
Springfield, OR
I've tried other blemish patches, and they're useless. This is the only brand I've used that's actually worked for myself and my teenage son. While I don't get breakouts often, when I do get a blemish it's big and painful, and takes forever to heal. These patches cut down the healing time by at least half, and the same can be said for my son. While there are brands at a better price point, this is one of those times that you get what you pay for. Love these!!!
Peoria
Purchased at: ULTA
These dots are amazing. If I feel a zit coming on all I need to do is throw a dot on it and wear it overnight. When you wake up and take it off the zit is visibly downsized. I love how easy they are to transport and they packaging is discrete. Highly recommend.
Dayton, NJ
PATCHES: thin and transparent, sticks on skin well and stays on overnight, comfortable to wear. EFFECTIVENESS: kinda hit or miss? I think this works better on pimples that already turned white. They reduce the size noticeably (when it works).  INGREDIENTS: mix of natural and synthetic ingredients, Vegan.
Lake Charles, LA
Love these! They make it where your pimples are not as visible (so if you’re married/living with your loved one they don’t see your pimples) and make them go down in size. OVER NIGHT! This was my first time purchasing it and I’m almost finished with the whole box. Will definitely be buying again!!
Mckinney, TX
For me, no matter how old I get - I still deal with some breakout throughout the month. I'll be honest, my expectation for this product was quite low, simply because of memories of similar type products from when I was a teenager in the 90's. I had tried a product from this brand previously and was very impressed. So, I thought I would give these sticker like products that target pimples one more chance. And to my huge surprise, after sleeping with a couple of these dots on relatively minor pimples, I woke up and saw a dramatic difference! Don't expect for a blemish to be completely gone, but for me the size and redness was cut in half! If you have more cystic type stuff going on, it still may help you if it is a pimple off by itself. It will just take it longer, since those are deeper in your tissue.
Saginaw, MI
I love this brand of blemish dots! Have an upcoming zit and know it looks like it would be a bad one? Well place one of this clear dots right ovet it, overnight preferrably otherwise everyone will see a shiny dot on your face. Lol. Leave it on for atleast 8 hours. For me, the zit would either pretty much be gone or it would come to a head. Either way it would be gone soon. These work faster and better then a previous brand I got.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Atlanta, GA
a year ago
Kayla Marie M. • a year ago
I haven’t but I want to try them!