BY SKYN ICELAND

Blemish Dots with Salicylic Acid - Clear the way for perfect skin, one blemish at a time. Skyn Iceland Blemish Dots flood skin with a continuous flow of advanced blemish-fighting ingredients for fast and effective breakout relief within hours. Formulated to rapidly shrink blemishes and soothe irritation, while absorbing excess oil and curbing the spread of acne-causing bacteria, these innovative see-through stickers are packed with a potent blend of natural antibacterials, (including salicylic acid and tea tree oil), calming anti-inflammatories, and detoxifying actives.An entirely new type of spot-treatment, each single-use patch adheres to skin-and stays-put-to deliver continuous pore-purifying benefits. Ideal for overnight use, wear one, or more, patches to bed, and wakeup to clear skin in the morning. - Blemish Dots with Salicylic Acid see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Meri Y.
La jolla, CA
I tried them on one of my recent break out on my shoulder, and it worked great. The bump decreased in size throughout the day.

The dots come in a box of 48, half larger dots and half smaller. Just peel them off and stick them in the area you want, and press on it a little ( I’m assuming it’s either to make sure it sticks or to realize the salicylic acid?).

It’s definitely worth it, especially since it’s a box of 48. I’ll definitely be buying it again.
Elisibeth S.
Fairview park, OH
Review for: Skyn Iceland Blemish Dots with Salicylic Acid more...
Doesn’t everyone get the occasional stubborn breakout? Especially those ones that live under the skin and hurt like heck? These little things are a life saver! They live on my vanity for just in case moments. Seriously so easy. Pop one of these right over the break out and leave it there for hours or over night. Takes care of the pimple in no time. I will purchase these again
melissa l.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Blemish Dots with Salicylic Acid, Skyn Iceland Blemish Dots with Salicylic Acid more...
I would put these on pimples that were just starting out or even ready to pop and for the ones not ready to pop it would pull the crud up to the top so they could pop and for the popable ones they end up “releasing” the pimple on their own so you don’t end up with scabs
You can put it under makeup: you can still see it but it all depends on how well you hide it
Molly S.
Summerfield
I was skeptical at first but then I was Amazed ! I've used on large blemishes and small/medium ones, small/medium ones are gone next morning and larger ones the redness is gone and the iflamation goes down. They're clear so you cant see them and you also cant feel them, I use them overnight but you can totally wear them whenever. A must have!
Allysa H.
Bauxite , AR
Review for: Blemish Dots with Salicylic Acid more...
If you have yet to buy these stop what you’re doing and do so! These are genius little miracle workers! Literally have changed my life with combating acne, especially on emergency nights of pop ups unexpectedly!!
Sarah A.
Cincinnati
Was really hoping these would be little miracle patches but alas they are not. I honestly couldn't tell if they were working or not. I love other products by Skyn Iceland but this one is a dud for me.
Katie G.
Farmers Branch, TX
Review for: Blemish Dots with Salicylic Acid more...
For the price, I don’t think these blemish dots are worth it. I received a 12 pack in an Ulta skin care kit and have used most of them but it takes multiple times on one small pimple for it to make a difference. I was so excited about these but they really are not worth the price in my opinion.
Caitlin K.
Littlestown, PA
Review for: Skyn Iceland Blemish Dots with Salicylic Acid more...
I love these blemish dots! I use them to spot treat before bed and when I wake up my blemish is either gone or has reduced in size and redness, and the dots themselves are comfortable to have on your skin it doesn’t feel like you have something stuck to your skin. I highly recommend!
Gaga G.
This does not work as well as the Clinique spot treatment in my opinion, but I can see a difference when I use this. The one thing better than this than clinique’s gel spot treatment is that this is a lot less messy.
Victoria B.
Hurst, Tx
Review for: Skyn Iceland Blemish Dots with Salicylic Acid more...
These little dots are soo amazing!!! They will make a red zit go away overnight. It will bring whiteheads to the surface overnight. GREAT product!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Laura M.
Emerson, NJ
I have recently came across this product and was wondering if it actually works? I usually get stubborn pimples that will last for weeks. I have read other reviews that these dots work wonders and can even reduce the size of moles. Are they worth the the price?
Julie M.
Omaha, NE
Do these work on cystic acne?
Meri Y.
La jolla, CA
Does this really work? Is it specifically for whiteheads or all sort of blemishes?
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Would these be worth the $20?
Cayleigh C.
Do these dots actually work? I love skyn products but they are so expensive. Usually they are worth the splurge but I'm not sure about these