Skyn Iceland Blemish Dots with Salicylic Acid uploaded by Ella P.Skyn Iceland Blemish Dots with Salicylic Acid uploaded by Claire H.Skyn Iceland Blemish Dots with Salicylic Acid uploaded by Heather F.See all 4 photos
2 colors available

BY SKYN ICELAND

Blemish Dots with Salicylic Acid - Clear the way for perfect skin, one blemish at a time. Skyn Iceland Blemish Dots flood skin with a continuous flow of advanced blemish-fighting ingredients for fast and effective breakout relief within hours. Formulated to rapidly shrink blemishes and soothe irritation, while absorbing excess oil and curbing the spread of acne-causing bacteria, these innovative see-through stickers are packed with a potent blend of natural antibacterials, (including salicylic acid and tea tree oil), calming anti-inflammatories, and detoxifying actives.An entirely new type of spot-treatment, each single-use patch adheres to skin-and stays-put-to deliver continuous pore-purifying benefits. Ideal for overnight use, wear one, or more, patches to bed, and wakeup to clear skin in the morning. - Blemish Dots with Salicylic Acid see more...

Photos (4)
Heather F.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
I do see a difference in my poores like it getting smaller really gentle dots to put on your face I redeemed this on ipsy to try out really kinda met my expectations really didn't see a difference though in my face but I guess it different to other people so I recommend this ❤
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Gilbert, AZ
This is a nice idea and they work pretty well when I actually remember to use them. The package trends to get misplaced and I forget about them. If the packaging was resealable I would definitely rate this higher.
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Love this not too pricey work well with combination skin would recommend to friends and family
Karen P.
Karen P.
Baton Rouge, LA
It didn't work for me and made my acne worse. I feel like I wasted my money on this.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
These don't stick to my skin well, so unfortunately I cannot recommend them.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Saginaw, MI
I love this brand of blemish dots! Have an upcoming zit and know it looks like it would be a bad one? Well place one of this clear dots right ovet it, overnight preferrably otherwise everyone will see a shiny dot on your face. Lol. Leave it on for atleast 8 hours. For me, the zit would either pretty much be gone or it would come to a head. Either way it would be gone soon. These work faster and better then a previous brand I got.
Allison B.
Allison B.
This made little to no difference whatsoever. It didn't reduce the redness, it actually gave me more. I slept with it overnight and had it on for several hours during the day and nothing happened. I've it used it for 2 days. yeah I know that's not a long time but I couldn't get around how this would possibly work.
Ella P.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
They loosely work, they make the head of the zip come forward faster but they do not clear it up. I got sample sheets from ulta, each sheet had 12 dots on. Likely won't buy the actually product as it doesn't clear them.
Claire H.
Claire H.
Knoxville , Tennessee
I love this product so much it is great for cystic acne. I have personally re-purchased this product three times and love it.
Liz A.
Liz A.
North East, MD
These were nice. I don't get horrible pimples, just a few here and there. Honestly I don't know if these did anything or if the pimple would've went down anyway from my other skin care. It's an interesting idea, it just didn't wow me.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Would these be worth the $20?
Laura M.
Laura M.
Emerson, NJ
I have recently came across this product and was wondering if it actually works? I usually get stubborn pimples that will last for weeks. I have read other reviews that these dots work wonders and can even reduce the size of moles. Are they worth the the price?
Julie M.
Julie M.
Omaha, NE
Do these work on cystic acne?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
do these work as well or better/worse than the Peter Thomas Roth ones?
Tara C.
Tara C.
Washington, DC
I've seen these everywhere and love other skyn Iceland products, but was curious is these actually work for individual blemish spots?