BY SKYN ICELAND

Blemish Dots with Salicylic Acid - Clear the way for perfect skin, one blemish at a time. Skyn Iceland Blemish Dots flood skin with a continuous flow of advanced blemish-fighting ingredients for fast and effective breakout relief within hours. Formulated to rapidly shrink blemishes and soothe irritation, while absorbing excess oil and curbing the spread of acne-causing bacteria, these innovative see-through stickers are packed with a potent blend of natural antibacterials, (including salicylic acid and tea tree oil), calming anti-inflammatories, and detoxifying actives.An entirely new type of spot-treatment, each single-use patch adheres to skin-and stays-put-to deliver continuous pore-purifying benefits. Ideal for overnight use, wear one, or more, patches to bed, and wakeup to clear skin in the morning. - Blemish Dots with Salicylic Acid see more...

Gaga G.
This does not work as well as the Clinique spot treatment in my opinion, but I can see a difference when I use this. The one thing better than this than clinique’s gel spot treatment is that this is a lot less messy.
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
For me, no matter how old I get - I still deal with some breakout throughout the month. I'll be honest, my expectation for this product was quite low, simply because of memories of similar type products from when I was a teenager in the 90's.

I had tried a product from this brand previously and was very impressed. So, I thought I would give these sticker like products that target pimples one more chance. And to my huge surprise, after sleeping with a couple of these dots on relatively minor pimples, I woke up and saw a dramatic difference! Don't expect for a blemish to be completely gone, but for me the size and redness was cut in half!

If you have more cystic type stuff going on, it still may help you if it is a pimple off by itself. It will just take it longer, since those are deeper in your tissue.
Amanda M.
Saginaw, MI
I love this brand of blemish dots! Have an upcoming zit and know it looks like it would be a bad one? Well place one of this clear dots right ovet it, overnight preferrably otherwise everyone will see a shiny dot on your face. Lol. Leave it on for atleast 8 hours. For me, the zit would either pretty much be gone or it would come to a head. Either way it would be gone soon. These work faster and better then a previous brand I got.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
They loosely work, they make the head of the zip come forward faster but they do not clear it up. I got sample sheets from ulta, each sheet had 12 dots on. Likely won't buy the actually product as it doesn't clear them.
Kate H.
I really liked this product from Skyn Iceland! They applied very well and reduced the size of my pimple overnight. The packaging could be better it can be difficult to see them on a white counter top. I would recommend this product to users with mild acne.
Dana G.
Fair Oaks, CA
These things are a MUST. If you're trying to go out with people but have a super embarrassing pimple, these things make it go down in no time at all. The salicylic acid and willow herb extract make the irritation and swelling diminish. They're amazing!
Allison B.
This made little to no difference whatsoever. It didn't reduce the redness, it actually gave me more. I slept with it overnight and had it on for several hours during the day and nothing happened. I've it used it for 2 days. yeah I know that's not a long time but I couldn't get around how this would possibly work.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
I do see a difference in my poores like it getting smaller really gentle dots to put on your face I redeemed this on ipsy to try out really kinda met my expectations really didn't see a difference though in my face but I guess it different to other people so I recommend this ❤
Lindsey B.
Gilbert, AZ
This is a nice idea and they work pretty well when I actually remember to use them. The package trends to get misplaced and I forget about them. If the packaging was resealable I would definitely rate this higher.
Liz A.
North East, MD
These were nice. I don't get horrible pimples, just a few here and there. Honestly I don't know if these did anything or if the pimple would've went down anyway from my other skin care. It's an interesting idea, it just didn't wow me.
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Would these be worth the $20?
Julie M.
Omaha, NE
Do these work on cystic acne?
Laura M.
Emerson, NJ
I have recently came across this product and was wondering if it actually works? I usually get stubborn pimples that will last for weeks. I have read other reviews that these dots work wonders and can even reduce the size of moles. Are they worth the the price?
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
do these work as well or better/worse than the Peter Thomas Roth ones?
Dee H.
Has anyone used these successfully? I wanted to get them for my daughter. Did they cause irritation?