BY SKYN ICELAND #61 in Facial Mists

Refreshing, toning mist with a multivitamin for skin to instantly soothe and protect stressed, irritable skin Vitamin A to help provide anti-aging protection and renew depleted skin Vitamin B complex, well-known for its stress-fighting abilities, to help brighten and hydrate skin Vitamin C to help reduce inflammation and provide antioxidant protection Vitamin E to help nurture, hydrate and provide antioxidant protection Thiotaine, a powerful natural antioxidant, to help protect skin from stress- and free-radical damage and help diminish the signs of aging Yeast extract and cucumber water to help calm irritation and tone skin White willow bark, a naturally occurring form of salicylic acid, soothes irritation and helps prevent breakouts and congestion in the skin Free of parabens, petroleum, phthalates, mineral oil, sulfates and dye. 100% vegetarian, cruelty-free and allergy see more...

• Is this product still available? I don't see it on their website.1 Answers
  • Is this an expensive mist compared to others or decently priced?2 Answers
Buy on EDC Ski...*
Erin T.
Erin T.
Salem, VA
Love this for hot summer days! Very lite and leaves your skin feeling cool. My skin is some what sensitive but this line leaves no break outs. It's on reorder as soon as it starts to low. I would like if it also worked as a make up setting spray.
Stacey K.
Stacey K.
Schwenksville, PA
I love this for refreshing my skin after a long hot day in the sun. It really has a cooling effect.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this is truly hydrates my face feeling refreshed and all nice cute packaging of course very gentle easy to use for anyone I love my skin and food value really worth it no room for improvement needed at all
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Will have not seen this , but i would love to give i a try . just to see if it works and if my skin can take i did not see if it had sunsceen in it
Jayme R.
Jayme R.
I have dry skin so whenever I can find a way to help hydrate my skin, I really want to try it! This mist is very, very nice and definitely does help to bring some moisture back to my skin. I really to use this after washing my face and before applying either my morning moisturizer or nighttime cream. I also like to use this before applying my makeup.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Odenton, MD
Skyn Iceland is an amazing line...I've used almost all of their products. I'm especially enjoying the Artic Face Mist (with multivitamin complex) right now, as fall begins. I use it am/pm, after cleansing and for a refresher during the day. Clean ingredients and cruelty free. The mist is absorbed quickly..leaving skin more supple and soft, maybe even firmer as well. Very gentle, subtle scent of floral and herb..deliciously clean. Also fantastic to set makeup. Lovvve the holiday sets at Sephora. A definite repurchase !!! :)
Justine U.
Justine U.
This isn't my favorite face mist, but it is a bit different from others I've used because it is a real wake up because it tingles almost like pop rocks on your face. I got it as a part of the Skyn hangover kit and can see how it would really help wake up your face!
Isabelle F.
Isabelle F.
Laval
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love if ! So refreshing and hydrating on the face. Helps with redness also !
Caitlin L.
Caitlin L.
Alexandria, VA
Is this an expensive mist compared to others or decently priced?
Teresa F.
Teresa F.
Margate, FL
Is this product still available? I don't see it on their website.