skyn ICELAND Anti-Blemish Gel uploaded by Whitney W.

BY SKYN ICELAND #69 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

Solutions for Stressed Skin with Willow Bark fragrance-free When your life gets a little crazy, so does your body.  Hormone and oil production rise dramatically and, just like that, you ve got breakouts.  If you re anything like us, you want them gone... fast! Anti-Blemish Gel is that rarest of creatures, a blemish treatment that makes the ugly stuff disappear without wreaking havoc on your skin.  This clear, non-sticky gel gets its punch from willow bark, a highly effective, natural antibacterial.  But because it s also loaded with moisturizers, vitamins and green tea antioxidants, it manages to minimize the flare-ups effectively without the drying and irritation that create those lovely flaky patches.  Isn t that magical? Why Skyn Iceland™? Skyn Iceland™ is the only skincare line specifically formulated to counteract the detrimental effects see more...

• How quickly will this get rid of blemishes?1 Answers
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
This helps clearing any random blemish that you might get. Easy to use. I received as a sample when I bought some other stuff. It did work good for me. I would buy. It’s a good product to use and didn’t break my face out further.
Kristine S.
This gel gets the job done for me if I see a swollen red pimple coming up I pop a little of this right on clean skin and it’s usually always gone within the next 24-48 hours it’s worth the price!
Whitney W.
Jonestown, PA
Helps clear breakouts. This was my go to during finals week! It is a gentle product and doesn't irritate my skin at all!
Lindsey L.
This gel is lightweight and easy to put on in a hurry. Cleared my skin up in no time! I love this product!
Megan H.
Fulton, MO
My go to spot treatment for blemishes. A dab of this dries up problem zits overnight!
Kylie I.
Spring Hill , TN
How quickly will this get rid of blemishes?

back