skyn ICELAND Angelica Line Smoother uploaded by Bianca B.

BY SKYN ICELAND

Don T You Wish Stress Was Just All In Your Mind? Unfortunately, all of those late nights, high-adrenaline meetings and days without enough water or exercise end up showing on your face. Do furrowed brows, frown lines and tense facial muscles sound familiar? Within 10 Minutes Of Applying, Angelica Line Smoother helps undo the damage your stressful lifestyle has etched into your skin - safely and naturally. This spot-treatment goes on with a matte finish to immediately smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles.  Then, within minutes, the GABA complex goes to work to visibly relax and smooth the appearance of tension lines in the face. A natural alternative to injection treatments, skin is refined and younger-looking - transformed within minutes and made smoother with each subsequent application. The kicker? A time-released antioxidant complex helps to protect again see more...

• Does this actually smooth lines? Yes this product is amazing! 2 Answers
  • Is it any good? It didn't make a big differenc... 6 Answers
  • I've heard of this brand but I don't ...Yes this product is amazing! 3 Answers
Photo (1)
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
Fort Wayne , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm dying to talk about @lookfantasticus & all the exciting goodies they sent me!!! First off, thank you for spoiling me with these luxury hair & beauty products. Look Fantastic Beauty Box is a monthly subscription service that caters to hair & beauty enthusiasts. From as low as $16 a month (depending on your plan) you will receive over $60 in product delivered to your door every month! To my surprise, my boxes estimated value included around $214 worth of FULL SIZED goodness! Have I mentioned they offer FREE WORLDWIDE DELIVERY? To all my fellow beauty junkies, this is something to get excited about!!! Give them a follow & please let @lookfantasticus that @bianca_beatz5150 says "Where have you been all my life?"

Products featured are listed below:
Sundari GOTO KOLA AND INDIAN ASPARAGUS MASK - $115 VALUE!
Sundari CHAMOMILE EYE OIL - $49 VALUE!
skyn Iceland ANGELICA LINE SMOOTHER - $25 VALUE
Biolage R.A.W. UPLIFT CONDITIONER - $25 VALUE
Kirsten M.
Kirsten M.
Petaluma, CA
My skin didn't get red as it always does to some other products which I don't use anymore. I would recommend this one. It's good and i actually liked it. My friend gave it to me on my birthday and I didn't expect it to be this great.
Kyle G.
Kyle G.
Overland Park, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE this product. It is a great nourishing consistency and plumps up lines immediately. Extremely gentle with a bit of tingle, I use religiously and recommend to everyone.
Monique L.
Monique L.
South Haven, MI
Such a refreshing feel! I like this brand. I would recommend 100% I like the product
Jessica   b.
Jessica b.
Smyrna, DE
Love this brand!!!!!!!!!!!! Such a refreshing feel! Would recommend for sure.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Edmonton, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
This wrinkle reducer moisturizer is a lightweight cream that works great when applied every night. I wake up in the morning with hydrated refreshing looking skin without causing any breakouts.
Lina D.
Lina D.
Skopje, Macedonia
One of the few products i've tried that didn't have bad side effects on my skin - I definetely recommend it to anyone with problematic skin like mine!
Anna P.
Anna P.
Athens,Greece
Very nice ....... I would recommend this 1000000000000% .... I liked it very mu!!_!ch..
Sophia A.
Sophia A.
London
Is it any good?
diana v.
diana v.
Wasco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How good is this???do you recommend??where can I purchase??is it worth it??
Jacquelyn Z.
Jacquelyn Z.
Premont, TX
Anybody know if this actually works well?
Leah A.
Leah A.
brockton, MA
I've heard of this brand but I don't know much about it. Does this product have a heavy chemical smell to it? Is this product focused more on natural ingredients? Is it harsh on the skin? Can anyone use this brand from sensitive skin to dry/combo skin?
Meagan P.
Meagan P.
Kew gardens, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this? I'm on the fence with purchasing? Does it really instantly smooth fine lines?