Skyline Chili Original Chili uploaded by Lauren P.

BY SKYLINE CHILI

Skyline cheese coneys recipe see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kait H.
I have a can of this in my cabinets at ALL TIMES!!! Skyline is so good and if you haven't tried it, you definitely need to because you havent lived! It has a different taste than most chilis so if you have another chili you already like, dont rule this out!
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Full flavor, same great quality. I got it at target stores for less than $1.50 is great to add to your hurricane emergency box. Also a feat item to donate to your food bank. O just to take with you for lunch
Erica M.
By far my FAVORITE chili!  I'm from the Cincinnati area so there are Skyline Chili Resturants everywhere!  You can't go wrong with it!  There are a ton of ways to eat it.  I usally use noodles and cheese.  Most of my family like it with hotdogs to make a coney dog.  Whenever we have people over or a game night, we put melted cream cheese in a bowl then pour the chili over it and then place cheedar cheese ontop and place it in the oven and let the cheese melt.  We usually eat it with tortilla chips!  It is so good!
Kayla M.
Review for: Recipe more...
Skyline chili is one of my favorite restaurants and I was so excited to see this in stores! Their chili is very flavorful and is dense with beef, but the chili is not thick. It is amazing on hot dogs, burritos, and over spaghetti!
Natalie T.
Palmetto, FL
Since I am from Cincinnati I must admit I am a tad bias towards skyline chili. It is my absolute favorite hometown food. Love it with onions and spaghetti and cheese. Everyone must try this chili it is simply amazing!
Morgan L.
Hilliard, OH
I love skyline but why is this can so flippin expensive?? It's like $4-5 for a small can of this stuff. For that price you might as well go to skyline and purchase fresh chili
Lauren P.
Noblesville, IN
Making for dinner as we speak!! I could probably eat skyline every day, it's that good!! I may be a little biased because I'm from the Cincinnati area, but nothing beats this!! Most "restaurant" foods you find in the store doesn't taste like the actual thing, but this is spot on! Love it.
Kassidy S.
Review for: 1 more...
Great on pasta with some shredded cheese, hot sauce & oyster crackers. Also great on hotdogs with shredded cheese & mustard. For something different do layers of cream cheese, the chili and shredded cheese- heat in oven until warm/melted and use tortilla chips to eat it as a dip. Yum.
Kim G.
Review for: 1 more...
Cincinnati favorite! Hometown pride :-) my family loves Skyline and it's so easy to make at home for a meal "in" with the family. Skyline dip is also always a crowd pleaser at any get together!
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Review for: 1 more...
This is a staple when you have parents from the Cincinnati area! I stock up on them at the store when I go home to my parents' house. They are great for making a quick meal (chili dogs or three ways) or appetizers. It tastes just like I'm at the restaurant!