BeautyFaceFacial SkincareFacial Skincare
Skylar Hydrating Body Lotion W/ Hyaluronic Acid"coral"250ml/84 Fl Oznwob

Skylar Hydrating Body Lotion W/ Hyaluronic Acid"coral"250ml/8.4 Fl Oznwob

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Skylar Hydrating Body Lotion W/ Hyaluronic Acid"coral"250ml/8.4 Fl Oznwob!
How would you rate this product?
Tiffany J.
Rockwell, NC
Skylar Hydrating Body Lotion W/ Hyaluronic Acid"coral"250ml/8.4 Fl Oznwob uploaded by Tiffany J.
I love this brand and scented body lotion!! Ive received these lotions in Ipsy bags and have loved and uses every bottle!! Its VERY moisturizering but not too creamy either. which is what I love because I have exzema and issues with dry skin and cystic acne so after a shower it really helps moisturize my skin amazingly over night!! Skylar Capri
Rachel  J.
Northville, MI
Skylar Hydrating Body Lotion W/ Hyaluronic Acid"coral"250ml/8.4 Fl Oznwob uploaded by Rachel  J.
This is a hand cream from Skylar. This has such a nice, subtle tropical scent. It’s not greasy and absorbs well. It’s white in color and creamy in texture. I love that it has Hyaluronic Acid, as well as rose hip oil, Shea butter and coconut oil. Overall a very nice hand cream for on the go!
Kiley  E.
Great Falls, MT
Skylar Hydrating Body Lotion W/ Hyaluronic Acid"coral"250ml/8.4 Fl Oznwob uploaded by Kiley  E.
This lotion makes my hands super soft. I like the scent but it is a little too strong for me so I only can use a tiny bit
Heather A.
1,581 reviews
Skylar Hydrating Body Lotion W/ Hyaluronic Acid"coral"250ml/8.4 Fl Oznwob uploaded by Heather A.
This is a really nice lotion. Very creamy and not greasy. I received this in my ipsy. I do have to apply it lightly because it can leave a white cast. It has a very light scent and really soothes my summer skin. It also helps hydrate my legs after bottle tanning.
Chelsie D.
Skylar Hydrating Body Lotion W/ Hyaluronic Acid"coral"250ml/8.4 Fl Oznwob uploaded by Chelsie D.
I really like this lotion, it smells nice and makes my skin feel nice too. I also like that it doesn’t feel greasy.
Kelly F.
Skylar Hydrating Body Lotion W/ Hyaluronic Acid"coral"250ml/8.4 Fl Oznwob uploaded by Kelly F.
This all over body lotion in Capri, is wonderful. It's is clean makeup, hypoallergenic, cruelty free. Also parabens , sulfate, and phthalate free. It's thick consistency absorbs quickly with no sticky residue. Smells very light and fresh. Also contains Hyaluronic Acid. Def recommended this.
Alicia H.
1,475 reviews
Skylar Hydrating Body Lotion W/ Hyaluronic Acid"coral"250ml/8.4 Fl Oznwob uploaded by Alicia H.
This is a great lotion! Its named Coral and it's made without any parabens, sulfates, or phthalates. It's a white lotion and it it has very bright fruity and floral notes. It's also really hydrating. Best of all, its clean, cruelty free, vegan, eco friendly, and dermatologist tested. It's a really great product with a great scent, great feel, and great company ethics. Definitely reccommend!
Renee C.
Upland, CA
Skylar Hydrating Body Lotion W/ Hyaluronic Acid"coral"250ml/8.4 Fl Oznwob uploaded by Renee C.
I got this in ipsy and am plesently surprised! smells really nice and it's not oily or too thick it's perfect smooth and yes I would recommend to Anyone who thinking about trying it
Rachael  B.
York, PA
Skylar Hydrating Body Lotion W/ Hyaluronic Acid"coral"250ml/8.4 Fl Oznwob uploaded by Rachael  B.
I actually loved Skylar’s lotion & body wash w/ hyaluronic acid! Smells so nice, although the scent is light. Nice pump dispensers. All natural, vegan, cruelty-free, & very hydrating! Would’ve given it 5 stars but for $20 each & with only 8.4 oz of product, not sure I’d buy again since there are other natural lotions/body wash that work just as well with more product with less cost. I love that they added hyaluronic acid, which made all the difference, since it helps to penetrate the skin! I am sure many other brands will be adding this ingredient to their products as well since becoming popular in skincare recently.
Rachael B.
Skylar Hydrating Body Lotion W/ Hyaluronic Acid"coral"250ml/8.4 Fl Oznwob uploaded by Rachael B.
[product:skylar-hydrating-body-lotion-w/-hyaluronic-acidcoral250ml/84-fl-oznwob] has a sweet citrus smell that I fell in love with! It feels amazing on my skin leaving it soft And not greasy at all! I would recommend this product after seeing how soft it made my skin feel without the greasiness!

Looking for your answer?