Skylanders Trap Team Starter Pack (Tablet Edition) uploaded by Tanielle W.Skylanders Trap Team Starter Pack (Tablet Edition) uploaded by Tanielle W.Skylanders Trap Team Starter Pack (Tablet Edition) uploaded by Tanielle W.

BY SKYLANDERS

Capture evil. Unleash good. get the full skylanders trap team console video gameplay experience on your tablet device! Now you can bring the skylanders to life, defeat villains and trap them wherever you go using the all new wireless traptanium portal and wireless game controller that comes with the tablet starter pack. kaos has blown up the walls of the feared cloudcracker prison freeing the most notorious villains in skylands. It s up to you and the skylanders to find and capture them. Using traptanium, a magic material that can harness the power of the elements, you have the amazing ability to trap... see more...

• Can you use the characters from one console to another?5 Answers
  • My son loves Skylanders too and plays it on the living room TV so I...4 Answers
Tanielle W.
Tanielle W.
Charleston Afb, SC
I purchased this a few weeks ago for my 5 year old and he's in love, I even love playing it. We have the PS4 starter as well and I love that the characters and traps are interchangeable with both you don't have to buy ones specific to each and older versions are compatible with trap team. Fantastic buy, also the controller has a nice holding spot on the bottom of the portal!
Jason M.
Jason M.
Wapakoneta, OH
My son loves this game. but, i have uses 4 AAA a week for this with light use. to would be nice if it have the ability to be wired in.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Geneva, IL
My 3yr son loves Skylanders. We bought this for the kindle fire hdx. It was a life saver on the plane during our recent vacation.
Aliza S.
Aliza S.
Moreno Valley, CA
Love the playing with villains mode. Great graphics, love the titanium pieces. Unique characters.
yesenia c.
yesenia c.
I really love this game it really has good stuff to do it is a really nice game
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Great Mills, MD
My whole family plays and enjoys this game. My son plays it non stop!!! Even when we have friends over they enjoy playing it! There is seriously so much to do and it will keep you BUSY for HOURS! I definitely highly recommended this game for any gamer, especially children as young as 5 to start out! My son thinks is so cool he can switch characters throughout the game and level up each individual one. He thinks it's awesome that each character has a different set of attacks/moves even if they are the same element type. We are also addicted to finding one if each "character". It's so much fun!! He thinks it's so cool how you can "trap" the villains.
BarryJammie C.
BarryJammie C.
Love that we can take the sky landers with us. It's great for long car trips to keep my son occupied!
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
My son loves this toy and I got it for a steal at target! Thanks to cartwheel app...
Emylyan T.
Emylyan T.
Bronx
I purchased this game for my son two years ago. He still plays with it. He's 7 now. It's easy for him to play with and very interactive. Loves collecting all the characters.
Abbey L.
Abbey L.
Kenosha, Wi
My son has this for the Xbox, he loves it! It was a lot fun to collect the characters for it and see the different things they do. I would recommend this game to anyone. The only I don't like is you have to by the traps and characters separate, and it can get expensive!
Justine H.
Justine H.
Yakima, WA
Can you use the characters from one console to another?
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
My son loves Skylanders too and plays it on the living room TV so I have thought about the one for tablets. How do you, In your own opinion, think that this would work on a 7 inch tablet?