BY GENERIC

Take your gameplay to the next level with the Skylanders Trap Team strategy guide. The aid features navigation assistance, characters stats, detailed maps and locations of hidden areas and accomplishments. see more...

• Does anyone know where I can still get this?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
We don't have a Skylanders game but we have this book. somehow I got talked into buying this for my son. he loves Skylanders even though we don't have the game system. he has some of the pieces for the game. this book is for the game but my son doesn't care. he likes to look at it regardless. lol
BarryJammie C.
Great guide. Has all the maps from every level to show you where item are if you can't find them. It also has full descriptions of the levels and storyline.
Tina V.
Fayette, MO
My son had this and it's great. It has everything he needs to know about this game
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
My son uses this nearly every time he plays his game. He loves it! I love that he can incorporate reading while playing his game! Win win!
Christine n.
My son absolutely loves this book, he uses it every time he plays sky landers
Brittany C.
My son borrowed this from a friend and is now beggingg me for it- he raved over it for days and almost didn't want to give it back to his friend!
Shanna K.
Athens , PA
Both my 11 year old son and husband are huge fans. They use this book to help collect every last little thing in the game! Highly recommend for anyone who are stuck or looking to complete the game 100%!!
Shofol A.
My little brother has this game, and hes been asking me to buy him a guide, and I bought him this! He says it helps him a lot while he is playing this game!
Jennifer  G.
Brookfield , IL
My phones are addicted to this game. Once they received the book it was even more exciting
Virginia B.
Killeen , TX
Pretty handy to have for parents who have kids who are constantly ask you how to do something in the game
Brittany C.
Does anyone know where I can still get this?