Skylanders Giants
Skylanders Giants
By Skylanders Giants
Mandy B.
Little Rock, AR
My nephew loves these, where is the most reasonably priced place to get them. He has all the ones from Target it think.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
2 years, 3 months ago
I'd say Target is your best bet. Right now there is a 50% off cartwheel for everything Skylander.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Coeur D Alene, ID
2 years, 6 months ago
You can also find Skylanders at pawn shops and game swap stores. They usually have great prices and ones you can't find in stores any longer.
Barbara H.
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
3 years, 1 month ago
Target is good and Amazon also has sales on skylanders now and then
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
3 years, 2 months ago
You really just have to watch the sales. I know sometimes toys r us has great sales. I've purchased some from there. If you buy the big pack of three you can get a single for free. Or spend 25$ you get 5$ off.
Dawn S.
Dawn S.
Rolla, MO
3 years, 2 months ago
Toys r us is the best place. And if u hit their sales, ur golden! On Black Friday, they usually have them really really cheap!
Alexzsandra L.
Alexzsandra L.
Tacoma, WA
3 years, 2 months ago
Target is good place to get the get sales
Caralee B.
Caralee B.
3 years, 3 months ago
Toys R US has some exclusive ones too but I have found you can now get them at pawn shops and if you are shopping for a kiddo they don't normally care if they come in the package!
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Sherwood, AR
3 years, 3 months ago
I have found a couple of cheaper ones at Walmart in Sherwood. The best place that we have found them is used at Game XChange in Lakewood Village in North Little Rock. We check there one every couple of weeks and normally find one or two that we do not already have.
Beth T.
Beth T.
Gainesville, FL
3 years, 8 months ago
Target has good sales on their Skylanders figures occasionally.
Brittani B.
Brittani B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
3 years, 11 months ago
I actually got my brothers whole game set off of Fingerhut, he really wanted the newest game "Swap Force" for Christmas and I was able to buy that and do it in a few payments instead of one large payment