by Skylanders Giants
Ask a Question
Mandy B.
Mandy B.
Little Rock, AR

My nephew loves these, where is the most reasonably priced place to get them. He has all the ones from Target it think.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Aug. 5, 2015, 9:30 a.m.
I'd say Target is your best bet. Right now there is a 50% off cartwheel for everything Skylander.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
April 28, 2015, 10:24 a.m.
You can also find Skylanders at pawn shops and game swap stores. They usually have great prices and ones you can't find in stores any longer.
Barbara H.
Barbara H.
Oct. 5, 2014, 5:07 p.m.
Target is good and Amazon also has sales on skylanders now and then
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Sept. 21, 2014, 1:14 p.m.
You really just have to watch the sales. I know sometimes toys r us has great sales. I've purchased some from there. If you buy the big pack of three you can get a single for free. Or spend 25$ you get 5$ off.
Dawn S.
Dawn S.
Sept. 10, 2014, 9:22 p.m.
Toys r us is the best place. And if u hit their sales, ur golden! On Black Friday, they usually have them really really cheap!
Alexzsandra L.
Alexzsandra L.
Sept. 4, 2014, 1:37 p.m.
Target is good place to get the get sales
Caralee B.
Caralee B.
Aug. 21, 2014, 8:34 p.m.
Toys R US has some exclusive ones too but I have found you can now get them at pawn shops and if you are shopping for a kiddo they don't normally care if they come in the package!
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Aug. 20, 2014, 4:35 p.m.
I have found a couple of cheaper ones at Walmart in Sherwood. The best place that we have found them is used at Game XChange in Lakewood Village in North Little Rock. We check there one every couple of weeks and normally find one or two that we do not already have.
Beth T.
Beth T.
March 16, 2014, 5:01 a.m.
Target has good sales on their Skylanders figures occasionally.
Brittani B.
Brittani B.
Nov. 29, 2013, 6:42 p.m.
I actually got my brothers whole game set off of Fingerhut, he really wanted the newest game "Swap Force" for Christmas and I was able to buy that and do it in a few payments instead of one large payment
Christine M.
Christine M.
Nov. 13, 2013, 6:13 p.m.
All the stores, are basically the same on price I have found. However you can get some good deals on eBay if you want to get used ones. Best bang for the buck are the multipacks.
Karla H.
Karla H.
Sept. 29, 2013, 4:16 a.m.
Best prices i have found is Walmart
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
May 29, 2013, 4:35 a.m.
I personally think Game Stop is a great place to get them. I see them there really cheap. Also, surprisingly, I've started to notice local grocery stores carrying them cheap, too.

Join Now