BY SKYLANDERS GIANTS

Skylanders Giants

Start your review of Skylanders Giants !

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "My son loves the sky landers games he has all of them up to date now but the giants he loves the most " in 9 reviews
  • "It's also fun for adults, we collect the figures and enjoy playing the game together while trying to collect all the stars and achievements." in 8 reviews
  • "Giants was a step back in graphics after playing the newest two games, but a great game altogether." in 5 reviews
  • "Skaylandars are big in my house because of my little brother and I think its a great fighting game without all the violence for small children." in 5 reviews
  • "This is a fun game and a great twist is the way you use the models They give such a great new dimension in any game " in 5 reviews
Michelle N.
Bronx, NY
This was a great idea until you actually see how much each piece cost . The price alone is astounding. About $75 for the portal and each figure ranges from 8-15 dollars . There’s so many you kid will want them all for a little while till the get bored and your left with a million figures all over your house !
Brittney V.
Lubbock, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This game is really cool i bought it for my son when he was younger. I like the whole idea of the portal and being able to switch the characters outside of the game.
Kayla T.
Great Mills, MD
My whole family plays and enjoys this game. My son plays it non stop!!! Even when we have friends over they enjoy playing it! There is seriously so much to do and it will keep you BUSY for HOURS! I definitely highly recommended this game for any gamer, especially children as young as 5 to start out! My son thinks is so cool he can switch characters throughout the game and level up each individual one. He thinks it's awesome that each character has a different set of attacks/moves even if they are the same element type. We are also addicted to finding one if each "character". It's so much fun!!
Anita C.
Renovo, Pa
I have a ten year old son. At this age it's hard to find games that you are comfortable letting a child play. We have skylander giants in our skylander collection. My child loved this game! The story line is very creative, very kid friendly! I found myself playing too time to time. If you have more then one child, they can all play together in the game. The game took about a week to finish. However the results are different with everyone. My child is great at gaming so he norm beats games quickly. Skylanders is the only ps3 game my child has beat. That's a positive. Many games are to challenging. A lot of times it leaves kids to give up. Not this one! You can also pick the mode. Easy to extreame.
Only negative I can think of. It's a game with tons of add ons. However you don't need to purchase more then the starter pack to play. Many kids crave all the chracters, extensions. it's not really a negative but it can get over whelming. There isn't many toys out there for boys to buy accessories for. For instance girls: you have barbie. You buy clothes for them, houses, cars. A whole world of items directed at the doll toy. Boys don't have things like that. So skylanders opens that world up for them. All in all. I recommend this!
Yaritza V.
Laredo
My nephew has this game and he loves to play it, he is 4. I personally do not like it, i think it is too simple and easy, so this is perfect for the little ones on the family and it is affordable so I think they will love this game!
Erin P.
Fort Myers, FL
Gamer Expert Level 1
I played this for a max of an hour. I just could not get into it. Something about it just didn’t appeal to me. Maybe it’s because I’m not their target demographic. Also I wish the figures were cheaper.
Jaydin B.
Leeds, UT
This game is so fun I love how they have a huge variety of characters. The only thing I hate is that they don't really sell them in groups with more than 1. It is a sorta expensive game but very fun. I love getting all of the hidden ship upgrades and all the sky stones. This game is very awesome especially with kids. The story mode has voice narration so you don't have to read and that's great for kids and it has awesome cut scenes. It's sometimes hard to find certain giants in stores so it can be difficult to get ones your kid wants. I suggest this for teens and kids.
Jennifer B.
New River, AZ
We love this new game. In fact we love it so much that we have every character from Spyro's Adventure (except one) and several of the new characters. My 4 year I'd plays his very well and is just as entertained as my 6 year old daughter. We pay battle modes as a family, challenges together, and ado pay in 2 payer mode together. The story line is Len and very entertaining. For once I an let my kids play a game without all of the gore. The characters can get pricey but my kids save their money to buy new figures. Skyanders has become a great reward system!! I can honestly say this is the only game that they were t red with in a day!
ALLISON W.
Bradenton, FL
Be prepared to spend more than the initial start up! These little guys aren't cheap. My son asked for this game two years ago and it was a long road ahead collecting the playing pieces. He loved the game and enjoyed playing it. He moved onto the next game Swap Force but still reverts back to this game. Very clever interactive play. The characters all help complete different tasks. They have a small micro chip, that when placed on the portal actually transform into that character. The Swap force change bodies and basically work the same. Giants characters work with the Swap game as well.
Pester S.
Kids love playing the Skylanders Giants game as well as the Skylanders themselves. I would point out that the characters aren't really "toys" and have found that my kids have damaged the NFC chip playing with it outside of its intended use. Don't really like having to spend extra money to unlock content that is already contained on your game disc, but I think everyone is aware of how it works by now. I also think that these Skylander games setup great for the developers to make downloadable content (DLC) to extend the storyline a bit more or provide more arenas to play in.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
Is this game worth the money to buy lots of new characters?
Jennifer B.
New River, AZ
Which character is your favorite?
Mandy B.
Little Rock, AR
My nephew loves these, where is the most reasonably priced place to get them. He has all the ones from Target it think.
Hannah H.
Eagle lake , MN
Is the Giants better then the plain skylanders?
Kevin H.
How many Skylanders do you have?