HealthMedicines & TreatmentsSky Organics
Cruelty-Free 100% Biodegradable Cotton Rounds, 100 ct

Sky Organics Cruelty-Free 100% Biodegradable Cotton Rounds, 100 ct.

Product Description An Everyday Essential Sky Organics Organic Cotton Pads are an all-natural beauty essential designed to apply your favorite toners, makeup removers, and other go-to skincare products. Made with 100% pure, sustainably sourced cotton,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sky Organics Cruelty-Free 100% Biodegradable Cotton Rounds, 100 ct.!
Corrie D.
Long Is City, NY
Sky Organics Cruelty-Free 100% Biodegradable Cotton Rounds, 100 ct. uploaded by Corrie D.
A little rougher than your average disposable cotton pads, but I like that the texture is different on each side. Ideally we'd all reach for reusable pads and wipes, but if you need one-time-use for whatever reason, these are a good option. I wish they came in more sustainable packaging.
Admarie N.
Greenville, SC
Sky Organics Cruelty-Free 100% Biodegradable Cotton Rounds, 100 ct. uploaded by Admarie N.
Purchased at: Walmart
I used it to remove eye makeup and they are very soft, I highly recommend it. I love it
Osiris M.
Pico Rivera, CA
Sky Organics Cruelty-Free 100% Biodegradable Cotton Rounds, 100 ct. uploaded by Osiris M.
Really handy to remove makeup I like using this to remove my makeup and as well to use with my toner. I use this to remove my nail polish too they are organic that’s a plus they don’t rip off on the first wipe they last really good nice cotton pads. Sky Organics Cruelty Free 100% Biodegradable Cotton Rounds, 100 Ct
Jenny B.
Southington, OH
Sky Organics Cruelty-Free 100% Biodegradable Cotton Rounds, 100 ct. uploaded by Jenny B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like these!!! They feel amazing on my case!!! I love that they are cruelty free!!! I love the safe ingredients because I have very sensitive skin and I’ve had a hard time finding some that work well with my skin!![product:sky-organics-cruelty-free-100%-biodegradable-cotton-rounds-100-ct]
Grace M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Maybe one day I can switch to completely reusable cotton rounds, but with these at least I know I’m getting organic cotton that is biodegradable and cruelty free and don’t have to feel as guilty
Victoria J.
Columbia, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these!! They are the perfect thickness and have a very soft feel to them. I use them for toner, witch hazel, or removing my make up or nail polish. The quality of these cotton rounds are superb compared to generic brands and they’re not that much more in cost. I definitely recommend trying these if you haven’t already!
Elba K.
Niceville, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
These cotton pads are really soft, I am glad to get them because my skin receives this feeling every day when I clean my face, and in addition are organic and cruelty free. Definitely is more that I expected and I recomend them a lot.
Maria L.
Cheboygan, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
Very good price! They're organic! Cruelty free! Chlorine and fragrance free as well! It's a 100 count and for me it has last for awhile.
OLGA Y.
Sky Organics Cruelty-Free 100% Biodegradable Cotton Rounds, 100 ct. uploaded by OLGA Y.
Purchased at: Walmart
I purchased Sky Organics Cruelty-Free 100% Biodegradable Cotton Rounds, 100 ct. at Walmart. I use it everyday. Now this is my favorites. Very soft , hypoallergenic, organic. 😉
Julia C.
Manasquan, NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
Can't say for sure how good or bad these actually are since this company apparently isn't consistent with the quality of their products. I bought a pack of these at Walmart and they were soft and had ridges in them. I loved those ones. When I was close to finishing them I ordered a 3pack on Amazon (directly from SkyOrganics btw), and they're all terrible quality and completely different from the Walmart pack. They literally fall apart into 2 pieces, are HARD cotton, and NOTICABLY DON'T have the ridges that I loved on the other ones. Unfortunately all 3 packs are like that too. Honestly I'm pretty pissed and even when I emailed the company about it they ignored my email for literally 3 weeks until I asked them on Instagram why tf I never got a response. By the time they answered, I was over it and ignored their message right back. They also didn't even provide an explanation for why they were completely different and packaged exactly the same, which was what I emailed them about. Just gave excuses for why they ignored me. Probably won't buy these again after that shitshow 🤷🏼‍♀️

Looking for your answer?