BY SKULLS AND ROSES

Bold citrus and wild strawberry cause quite a stir as they are drenched with peach juice leaving little to the imagination. the unforgettable journey continues into the heart as the petals of gardenia, apple blossom and water lily unflold to reveal a dry down of smooth and sensual caramel drizzled over sultry sandalwood in feminine fragrance. see more...

Janine T.
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Because I had purchased the gift set for my husband a few years back I too just had to get my hands on the women's scent. It has such an elegant scent, definitely long lasting on the skin. Not too bad in price, but I like to use generously.
Katy C.
Katy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this perfume as a gift and it is my absolute favorite! I use it almost every day! The only thing I would say is the amount you get in a container. I want more!!!!!
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
I so want this for Christmas! I got a sample in the mail and it smells great!
Heather F.
Heather F.
I am a purfume girl... This smell is AMAZING. You have to try it. Great for date night or going out with the girls. Or even shopping everyday wear. Love it?!!!
Shiianne R.
Shiianne R.
British Columbia
This is one of my "signature scents", albeit not my favorite perfume.

It's a lovely, subtle scent. Strawberries, caramel, and vanilla - not necessarily in that order - which are 3 of my favorite things. And hey, thank gods for this: there's no musk!
A little tends to go a long way, but it's unfortunate in that it doesn't seem to last too long. I've had this perfume for a few years now, and I find that I'll tend to respray it if I can, once or twice throughout the day. To get it to last a bit longer though - spray it in your hair. Hair is flouncy and seems to hold it well.

It's also a really pricey perfume (at least in Canada), which is a bit sad, but if you use it sparingly, it'll last years. I do enjoy it, a lot, I just wish the scent would linger.