BY SKULLCANDY

Skullcandy's uprock musical burn unit brags twin 40mm drivers, tangle-proof flat cables and a mixed-material composition sturdy enough to deal your beats and withstand opposing jerks, drops and hustle without breaking. Don't mistake the ergonomic design, soft-touch finish, and plush ear pillows for weakness this headphone thrives on around-the-clock rocking. True to its urban dance-based namesake, uprock is the ideal tool of engagement for synchronizing music with your daily routine. Plus, you can keep your colors correct without losing your shirt. see more...

Savannah C.
Littleton, CO
I got these for Christmas, and they work really well. They block out sound and have good quality speakers. I think my parents got them at Target or King Soopers. I'm not sure how much they were, because they were a gift. Compared to my dad's Bose headphones they don't block out sound well. They're good if not compared to other products.
Priscella M.
If u like Bass or acoustics then u need a pair! My music tastes ranges from hip hop to 70s to country to punk and it sounds great with these every time!! They aren't exactly noise canceling but I can walk by a busy road and I don't have to go deaf juat to hear my Music. These were a great buy. I cant wait to pick up another pair!!
Ava J.
Philadelphia, PA
I found that the sound quality that I got from these headphones was decent, and completely in line with what I expect from Skullcandy, which is a great company for earbuds and headphones. However, if given the decision between the headphones and the earbuds, I'd wholeheartedly choose the earbuds.
Sonja E.
I've find that we go through head phones easily in this house. Like every few months. It's irritating to have to buy new ones constantly. Even other skullcandy brand buds have broken pretty easily but we've had these for almost a year and they are still working great!
Sarah C.
Gloucester City, NJ
If you're going to buy headphones, and you see looking for good quality I wouldn't recommend these. The sound is shotty, loud in the right ear but whispers in the left. Also, if you shift the cord in the audio player sometimes the sound cuts out completely. There ear buds are great so thought these would be too, I was mistaken
Emily S.
Mooresville, NC
My son actually just received pair of Skullcandy headphones the other day as a gift and I don't see the ones he actually received but the pair he got is light blue and they rotate and move and you can do all sorts of things with. The sound is great and I have to admit I'm a little jealous lol.
Zaniab A.
West Palm Beach, FL
Super cute design and I love my headphones. Ive had them for so long and their not even expensive. DEF lasting long! The quality of the sound is clear and never buzzy, compared to others its cheap and affordable and def recommend to those who need a cheap pair of headphones
Samantha F.
Clarksville, TN
The sound is clear and the fit is relaxed! Love wearing these when doing housework and my husband wears them for all his school work. Great quality and price is never to bad for this awesome brand!
Kelsey C.
Hyattsville, MD
Great for tuning out background noise when I am trying to get work done for graduate school. Comfy and do not hurt my ears when using for extended periods of time.
yesie a.
alamogordo, NM
Love these headphones i listen to them full blast the volume tends to go down some times so it wont hurt your ears but they are durable if you are wanting something with a lot of bass this is not it