BY SKULLCANDY

The people at Skullcandy firmly believe that everyone has the right to have access to face-melting sound, which is why they made the Uprock Headphones with Mic with the quality everyone deserves, at a price anyone can afford. Supreme Sound drivers pump attacking bass and precision highs straight to your dome, while the cushy ear pillows keep you comfortable for hours of listening pleasure. see more...

• Looking for some inexpensive head phones that will actual...3 Answers
Jennifer K.
Berlin, MD
While "Santa" shopping for our girls, we found these headphones in pink at #target and we were very happy with the price. Our girls have gone through several headphones in less than a year but this pair is withstanding the test of them. They enjoy that they can make phone calls, pause music while doing so and go right back to the tunes when done. So far so good!
Elizabeth D.
Austin
Great product for the price! There has been so much hype around headphones in recent years, with kids demanding the "best" headphones out there that will put you out over $100! These are an amazing quality, they look and feel great, and won't hurt your pocketbook! For the quality and price it doesn't get much better!
Dominique M.
I got my boyfriend a pair of skullcandy headphones for christmas. Now I always go with skullcandy and always have. There's just something about them that make them amazing. I'm not sure if it's the reasonable price or the fact that they get so loud you can block out the world but I definitely recommend them
Kaylyn N.
Raeford, NC
I like these headphones a lot. They are comfy and are wearable. easy to use and to understand how to use. Do recommend. Not as great as beats but will work until you can buy beats or a nicer brand. SOund was ok. Personally I wouldn't buy again because the left headphone broke and I am unsure why.
Amanda L.
They work as far as cheap ($15-20) headphones go. Quality wasn't phenomenal, over ear headphones are much better. These are "on ear" phones. They lasted about 2 years of not so gentle use. In the end, they did not physically break, but electronically broke. The sound stopped coming through one ear at a time. That doesn't happen with high quality headphones.
Lokyee S.
Hialeah, FL
I bought this for my niece in pink. I have bought Skullcandy headphones before and they still work despite all the blows and hits to the floor and I've had it for over 5 years. The sound quality is great and the cushions are comfortable to wear. I enjoy this brand very much and would continue to buy from them.
Kim O.
Deer Park, WA
I bought these for my daughter for Christmas. She likes them a lot. The sound quality is really good and they are super cute as well. I got her the pink version and it's a very pretty pink color.
Kelia M.
These headphones are simply the best! Why do I say that? Well because they're reliable and they are louder than any other headphones I have ever owned. I do recommend that if you are thinking about getting a new pair of headphones that you go with skullcandy.
Taylor R.
Fresno
I love these headphones their great to use while studying, working out, or just because you want to listen to music their not to expensive and they are very handy!
Ashley P.
I love this brand. I purchased the ear buds and they were so clear and awesome. I loved how they canceled out all background. and the best earphone is ones with the mic that I can go from talking on phone to music and back!
Sandy D.
Looking for some inexpensive head phones that will actually hold up. I'm not as concerned about the sound quality - I just don't want them to break or stop working in a month or two after getting them. How resilient do these prove to be? They would be for home use for my three kids.