BY SKULLCANDY

Skullcandy uprock black see more...

Vineetaa S.
I really like these headphones. They cost a bit more than you might like you spend on a pair of "reasonable" headphones but they are worth it. Compared to the very high end options available this is a good alternative and therefore available for a good price. Sound quality is good, durability good and it looks very stylish. Pleased with this purchase!
Andrew C.
Flagstaff, AZ
A decent pair of headphones. Very inexpensive. Sound quality is OK. Just plug and play. If you are looking for a cheap pair of headphones without the frills then I suggest these. They are not high quality product but they do work and they play your music.
Lisa S.
Thomaston, GA
These were for my grandson to use with his ipad and he loves them. I do think they were a little pricey but you do get what you pay for, cheaper ones would have torn up by now and I would be spending more money to replace them. i would definitely buy these again if he or i needed more
Shannon E.
Tamaqua, PA
These headphones are phenomenalThese headphones are phenomenalThese headphones are phenomenalThese headphones are phenomenalThese headphones are phenomenalThese headphones are phenomenalThese headphones are phenomenalThese headphones are phenomenalThese headphones are phenomenalv
MaryGrace C.
Fair Bluff , NC
I am a college student who hasn't bought any other brand of headphones. I love this brand and fit. I used to use Skullcandy earbuds but my ears would ache halfway through a study session. I've had mine for years and they are still working great.
Shannon M.
Hamilton, MT
Comfortable and great sound. The only problem is that my cat keeps eating my son's earphone cords. However, these remain his absolute favorite brand of headphones and we'll just get a lockbox. Hey, skullcandy should sell them with a lock box!
Julie D.
Kansas City, MO
I bought these for my fiance to wear on the plane to watch movies since he travels so much. He absolutely loves them except they are bulky to travel with and he is in a suit when he travels so he doesn't like to wear them around his neck.
Laura W.
Provo, UT
Decent sound quality and comfortable fit, but they broke/wore out within 10 months (the plastic casing that the headphone sizing adjusts broke, leaving the speaker dangling)
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
I don't know a lot about judging sound quality but I don't have any complaints about it. They're comfy unless I wear the for more than a couple hours. For me, these are a sturdy pair and I usually break headphones quickly
Katie R.
Alexandria, VA
Good sound quality but they don't block out sound like my ear buds (same brand) do. I hadn't used headphones like this before and I now know I prefer ear buds! But I gave these to my sister and she loves them.