BY SKULLCANDY

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Cause an Uproar with your new go-to wireless headphones from Skullcandy! ; Supreme Sound technology delivers powerful bass and precision highs. ; Bluetooth functionality makes it possible to take your audio anywhere. ; Allows for a full 10 hours without having to worry about recharging. ; Take calls and navigate your playlists with the built in microphone and easy-to-access buttons on the ear cup. ; Use the + and - buttons to adjust volume, change songs, and hit the circle button to take answer/end calls or play/pause the music. ; Synthetic leather ear pillows are so soft that you might forget you're wearing them. ; Imported. Measurements: ; Width: 2 3 4 in; Height: 7 in; Depth: 1 1 4 in; Weight: 5 oz; This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at for full manufacturer warranty details. see more...

Review (1)
Ashley B.
I have been enjoying these for almost a year now. I love the blue color. Bluetooth works well. Sound quality is really nice although my ex who tried them said it was quiet, I disagree. My only complaint is after a while my upper edge of my ear does start to hurt from the padding pressed against it. Otherwise, love!