BY SKULLCANDY

You deserve to listen to your tunes in style, and the Skullcandy Uproar Headphones have a sleek, low-profile design with 40mm drivers. These headphones have a durable construction with tangle-resistant flat cables, and the sound booms through flawlessly. The cushioned ear pillows hug your ears comfortably all day long. see more...

Jessica S.
I'm not completely impressed with these. The sounds is flat and not what I was expecting. I wouldn't recommend to others. The headphones that come with iPhones are even better. I was not pleased and returned these, would not buy again.
Addison C.
Mc Lean, VA
I liked them for the first week but after that the cord broke and i couldn't hear anything, Kind of a bummer for me. I don't think its worth it but they might work great for you.
Kelsey S.
Lower Sackville, NS
I really like these headphones. They are comfortable enough to wear on a run, or just relaxing around. The sound quality is great! Has great bass and treble. You can listen to many types of music through these and enjoy it. They are expensive, but do come with a warranty, so it's worth it!
Kasey F.
Madison, WI
They were perfect for my child. He loved them. Unfortunately the warranty doesn't extend to these.
Crystal J.
Really good quality and the sound is good love the colours and really comfortable