BY SKULLCANDY

Skullcandy packed tons of innovation into one headphone to create the Strum Earbuds with Mic. Brinx technology uses a flexible design to adjust to the natural direction of your ear canal for clear sound, Off-Axis tech uses an angled and oval-shaped design for improved comfort and noise isolation, and Fix tech utilizes a hook-shape design that resists tugging and pulling to keep your earbuds in place. Together, these technologies combine to offer superior fit and comfort for skating, running, skiing, working out, or just chillin'. see more...

Valerie H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Love these earbuds. I had to buy them because I had misplaced mine and was about to go for a 6 hour flight. They work really well, the sound comes out very clear, and it cancels some of the noise that is around, which makes it very nice in a busy airport. I haven't use the mic so no idea how that works, but I use the button all the time to skip to the next song, and it has lasted me for a while now. It's definitely a cheaper option then some of the headphones out there, and the sound comes out very nicely.
Christie M.
Skullcandy always is a great brand to buy when considering earbuds. They are reasonably priced around $10-$15 dollars at Target or BestBuy, but they last forever. They are very durable, and I don't find the wires wearing as easily as other brands. The sound quality is also great. They also come in different colors which is always nice. I would definitely recommend these earbuds.
Jade B.
Denham Springs, LA
Skullcandy earbuds are my go to headphones for sure. I like the way they sound, they are inexpensive, and they last a long time. I usually only have to buy a new pair after I lose a pair. I have never had to replace a broken pair. I even washed a pair with my clothes on accident once and they worked perfectly fine after though j don't recommend doing this.
kay b.
Bedminster, NJ
Like the color, mic works sufficiently. Sound is average. Found these at local discount store and thought I'd give them a try. Not great for workouts as they get slippery after a good run and they are not the most comfortable after about an hour but I have very tiny ears and this is the case from most in-ear headphones. Decent for the price.
Erin G.
These worked pretty good. But still ended up breaking after about 7 months of just general use. While they were working I loved the sound quality and the feel of the earbud itself. The earbud was soft and stayed in place even while I was moving around. As I can't find my favorite earbuds anymore these are a good alternative.
Ashley H.
I do not like these headphones. They do an adequate job as a headphone, meaning they play sound, but they do not fit nicely in my ear. The buds routinely fall out when I'm doing a workout and one eventually stopped working altogether. I was not as kind to them as I maybe should have been, just throwing them in pockets and purses, but was disappointed they broke within a year. They are a cheap pair if that's what you're looking for though.
Courtney L.
Hollidaysburg, PA
Great sound quality. They have good length in the cord. Very easy to use, compatible with everything. Easy to change the buds. The sound is super clear and you can hear the bass behind the songs. I definitely use these over the beats that I have. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Brandee M.
Tampa, FL
I can't use the hard earbuds that come with the iPhone, because I have small ears. I have tried many brands - usually going for cheap and cute over anything else. I started buying Skillcandy for a design, and ended up staying with the brand because of the quality at a decent price.
Megan T.
Indianapolis, IN
Oh Skullcandy are the only brand of headphones I buy. They are consistently good quality for a much more reasonable price. I got these headphones at TJ Maxx but they are available pretty much every where. They sound quality is great, the mic quality is great. Would recommend.
Jalia C.
Saint Louis, MO
I enjoyed these headphones the few weeks that they lasted. They're very loud and have a great quality sound. But for some reason, one earbud just stopped working all of a sudden. This isn't my first bad experience with skull candy earbuds so I wouldn't recommend these.