Skullcandy Spoke 2XL Earbuds, Blue

by 2XL

Stylish in-ear headphones Ambient Chatter Reduction feature shuts down the voice coming from outside. Hands-free microphone makes your calling sessions effortless. Enjoy music from your iPad(R) or iPhone(R). Skullcandy Spoke 2XL Earbuds, Blue is one of many Earbuds & In-Ear Headphones available through Office Depot. Made by 2XL.
Start your review of Skullcandy Spoke 2XL Earbuds, Blue!
I'm a fan of these headphones. The sound quality is excellent, however the fit is a little off. It might be just the size of my ears, but they don't stay put very well when I'm running at the gym.
Jacksonville, FL
I like these headphones a lot because the buds stay in your ears and are very comfortable. The only issue I have with them is when I'm working out and start to sweat they fall out.
Lake Orion, MI
Mine earbuds are actually pink but I really like this brand of earbuds. The sound is really good and they fit more comfortably than a lot of other brands.
Milwaukee, WI
I like the shape of these ear phones a lot. They easily stay in my ears. The only thing I would change is that they would be available in more colors!
Madison, WI
Great cheap earbuds to throw in your bag or take to the gym. I abuse these and do not look after them but they hold up and sound good for the price.
Sapulpa, OK
My daughter goes through headphones every few months. This have great bass and still a good deal since I will be buying another pair in a few months.
These worked great and they were offered at a great price. They might not be as good as others out there but on a college budget they work just fine
Florence, KY
Love the sound that comes out of these things. So loud and clear. Makes me feel like I am in the room listening to the band right in front of me.
De Kalb, TX
I like these. They have a snug fit to my ear and sound very nice. They do not sound whiney at all. The microphone is also good for taking calls
Fit nice and snug inside your ears. Sound is super clear and it doesn't take too high of a volume to get great acoustics through these phones.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...