Skullcandy Spoke 2XL Earbuds, Blue

by 2XL

Stylish in-ear headphones Ambient Chatter Reduction feature shuts down the voice coming from outside. Hands-free microphone makes your calling sessions effortless. Enjoy music from your iPad(R) or iPhone(R). Skullcandy Spoke 2XL Earbuds, Blue is one of many Earbuds & In-Ear Headphones available through Office Depot. Made by 2XL.
Start your review of Skullcandy Spoke 2XL Earbuds, Blue!
Richmond , VA
These headphones are sooo good!!! Like they have great volume, the beat doesn’t sound weird and it’s just loud. Honestly they remind me of apple headphones because they are so good. I recommend these all the way because they are not expensive at all! Depending on which ones you get but they are all good.
Gladstone, VA
These are the absolute best earbuds I have ever used! I bought some online off of Walmart's app, and they worked so well. The sound is clear, the bass and treble is amazing and it's very balanced. Better and cheaper than Beats. Works for all phones!
Lufkin
These ear phones have great quality sound and are very durable for a good price! They are very easy to use. I think this product could be improved by the shape. Great sound quality not to loud but definitely not quiet. Absolutely would but again!
Norwalk
Best headphones i have ever used and for an amazing prince. My boyfriend is and audio engineer and deeply prefers skull candy products to some pricier options.
Austin
Most affordable well designed headphones I’ve ever bought. It’s cost effective and it comes in a lot of different colors which is fun and nice. You can swap them to match outfits or just buy a lot of them in your favorite color. I’ve always recommended them to friends.
Burnet
I bought these headphones a month ago at Walmart and they’re working really well for me! The sound quality isn’t the best out there but it’s not the worst. They fit in my tiny ears and stay very well (I’ve always had a hard time finding small enough headphones for my ears). The controls aren’t my favorite but they’re ok. I’ll most likely keep buying them unless I find some with better sound quality that also fit my ears.
The volume level and noise cancellation is wonderful. They rarely come out of my ears. My right ear bud eventually stopped working but only because it was stepped on.
Durham, NC
I bought my son these for his birthday he was so excited when he open his gift. he tried them right away. later on he came to me and said " mom these are so cool" all my friends are going to be jealous. He then said that the quality was unremarkable. sometimes i have to go and tap him on the shoulder just for me to get his attention. He said he doesn't hear when people are calling him. I was so amaze by this that I went and just purchase me a pair just to see what he was talking about and sure enough he was right. i like this product so much . I will purchase the other kids one as well.
N Las Vegas, NV
Soooo, I kept going through earbuds like breath mints then figured something had to give. I'd read excellent reviews for this brand so I gave it a try. Guess what?! I loved it. I've had my pair for at least 3 years, and they're still going strong. I recently purchased their bluetooth speaker, and the sound quality is ridiculously good. Yay!
Central, SC
I was surprised at the poor quality of these headphones. Obviously I wasn't expecting the best earbuds I'd ever used, but as soon as I opened these headphones there was feedback on the left side, and the right side started having sound issues soon after. I guess I shouldn't have expected more for the price.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...