Skullcandy - Smokin' Buds 2 Wireless In-Ear Headphones - White uploaded by Liz R.

BY SKULLCANDY

Sound isolating; neodymium magnets; 9mm drivers; Bluetooth enabled; OnBoard microphone and remote; removable flex collar; cable management S-clip; micro USB charging cable see more...

James N.
James N.
Mobile, AL
A clear, great sounding product. Good amount of bass and a great product from the skullcandy company. The battery life could be improved. If you're listening constantly, the battery will die within 2-3 hours. Easily accessible and portable.
Jocelyn G.
Jocelyn G.
Have I ever found a better pair of headphones that I love as much as these? No!! And I never plan on finding a different pair. These headphones are my constant companion! I never go out without them. They're perfect because they're not bulky and they slip nicely around my neck. The buds go nicely into my ears and the sound on them is phenomenal!!
Varah T.
Varah T.
I buy a new set of wireless headphones every few months for different occasions. I'm particularly fond of the SkullCandy Brand as the shape and sound quality are in top performance compared to other brands.

I bought these headphones for a more discreet and comfortable running experience. The sleek design is easy on the neck and the buds themselves are optimal for any ear type. They're not heavy on the neck and the controls are easy to use

DOWNSIDE: The controls are located on the LEFT bud rather than the right. Also, though the box says that the neck piece is removal, I advise against it as it then leaves a bulky charging section that will pull if you plan to do any strenuous activity.
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Malba, NY
I got these headphones in black and I love them! It a takes a while to get used to where the controls are as it is really close to your face, but they have a good battery life and are easy to use!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Got these the other day for my Birthday because I asked for wireless headphones for the gym and they're awesome! The sound is great and they're super lightweight. They charge quick and have a good battery life as well. I highly recommend them!