BY SKULLCANDY

The chops ie features supreme sound and a swivel design that locks in with ease. It s the high-performance bud that swings. these in-ear buds wrap around your ear to ensure a proper fit for any active user. this in-earbud includes an in-line mic for making/taking calls, volume control, play/pause music, and even skip back or forward with a click of a button. see more...

Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
These are nice when driving or just listening to music, but if you are walking or doing any activity, they do not stay on well.
Tearah S.
Tearah S.
I have these headphones and the sound is really clear on them and when I'm in a call, everyone seems to hear me okay. Don't work out with them, though because the sweat does not do well with them. That's been my only mistake. They're acting a little crazy now, but I know it's my fault for working out with them and wearing them in the sauna.
Hope T.
Hope T.
I don't much care for headphones because my ears are really small, but I didn't experience that much discomfort with these headphones.
latonya c.
latonya c.
Kansas city, MO
Techie Expert
Im not a super big fan of ear phones. i love that they have mics but they are sooo freaking expensive though.