Skullcandy Shakedown Over-Ear Headphones X5SHGZ-847 (Green) uploaded by Hansa P.

BY SKULLCANDY

Listen to your music in perfect comfort and style with these Skullcandy Shakedown headphones. PRODUCT FEATURES Full suspension headband allows you to find an ideal fit Ballistic bass delivers premium audio PRODUCT DETAILS 3.9-ft. cord length Metal, plastic, sythetic leather, foam Manufacturer's 90-day limited warranty MODEL NUMBERS Black: X5SHFZ-820 White: X5SHFZ-819 Multi: X5SHGZ-847 Size: One Size. Color: Green. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. Material: Leather/Foam/Plastic. see more...

Nikki S.
MARTINSBURG, WV
I found these on clearance at Kmart for four dollars. I am so glad I took the chance. I have bought tons of headphones over the years and these are by far the best. They are comfortable and the sound is great. Even without sale price it is still a good deal.
Jessica S.
Saint Louis, MO
I bought these for my son and I tried them out. They weren't horrible but they weren't the best quality either. I honestly felt that they would break easily if I dropped them
Levi R.
Athens, AL
I can't ask for a more reliable and durable pair of headphones. I will never buy another pair or headphones, as long as they continue making these over-the-ear miracles.
Cameron D.
Covington, IN
The over the head design is very comfortable and the speakers fit perfectly on your ears. The sound quality is great and I found that oftentimes you don't have to adjust the default volume settings on your device.
Jillian C.
Glen Mills, PA
I bought these for my son to take to school to use when they are having computer time in class. They're still functioning, so I would say they are pretty durable, especially for daily use by a 5th grader.
Miriam S.
Tonawanda , NY
These were actually a gift to my husband and they work great for the price and what he uses them for but it doesn't go well if he wants to use them for editing purposes.
Amy M.
Louisville, KY
Bought these for my nine year old son and he loves them. They are comfortable and he can tune out to his music and games while the rest of the family does their own thing.
Catherine M.
Baker City, OR
I love them! While almost like Beats, you can't hear others talking when you have them on. I use them when watching Netflix/Hulu, and also music while I clean.
Katie P.
Bought these before a flight to Japan. Would recommend it blocked out all the noise, didn't hurt my ears and didn't take up too much space in my luggage
Jennifer B.
boardman , OH
These are great headphones they have a great dound snd they ard ogpf good quality! They are a very nice oair for the price they are so go buy a pairz!!