BY SKULLCANDY

Promising connectivity, comfort, and of course supreme sound, the minimalistic riff delivers the perfect blend of talk and rock to the mobile user. see more...

Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Skull Candy's have the best product for the price. My husband ONLY wears skull candies. The only problem with them is the ear bud pieces tend to fall off and get lost.
Maira G.
Maira G.
Hood River, OR
I really like these ear buds, they are of very good quality and the price of them is really great for the quality of sound that you get.
Shar T.
Shar T.
las vegas, NV
I have these in hot pink, and they rock! I cannot tell you how many pairs of earbuds and earphones that I have gone through without success. The problems I've had is they either break or do not fit my ear canal properly so I have to crank the volume up extremely loud where other people can hear. With Skull Candy, I am fine. I hear the music just fine, and all of the outside noise is drowned out. Instead of having my volume at 20, I am five at a 5 or 7. These work. I bought mine at Walmart, and the price was extremely reasonable.
April E.
April E.
Techie Expert
I like these a lot. I also like the rubber thing around the headphones since it doesn't irritate my ears as much, very comfortable to wear.