Skullcandy NBA Miami Heat Ink'd Earbuds - Red/Black (S2IKDZ-166)

This ink'd is an nba licensed earbud branded with your favorite basketball team logo. Leaving an undisputed mark on critics and believers alike, this popular bud has been re-shaped, re-tuned and re-produced for true fans. Complete with supreme sound, the ink d 2 is a remix worth hearing for yourself. Supreme sound delivers attacking bass, natural vocals and precision highs. flattened cable for style and durability. see more...

Flo M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I LOVED them. they fit firmly in my ear and do not fall out when i ride my bike. The sound quality is the same if not better than more expensive brands. i have washed them 3 times by accident and they still work PERFECTLY.
Jessica C.
Miramar, FL
Skull candy in collaborate with my all time favorite team?! Once I saw these on the market, I immediately purchased them. I use them even listening to school lectures & anytime I'm at the gym. I may need a backup pair with how often I use them!
Steven P.
Anaheim, CA
these headphones are actually good quality headphones for cheap reasonable price I often recommend them to my friends and family when they asked me about headphones
Miranda D.
Brookfield, OH
Affordable and awesome quality. Totally worth it! I wouldn't buy any cheaper brand after using these.
Brenda G.
Waldron, AR
These are okay. I am not a very big fan of this brand. I prefer beats by Dr. Dre.