BY SKULLCANDY

Put the Skullcandy Method Buds into your ears and do all the bicep curls you can manage without looking you're trying too hard. see more...

Victoria M.
Bear Creek Tw, PA
I've probably owned about 8 pairs of these headphones. I lose them before they break. MY most recent pair is from Best Buy. I usually grab them on sale - $15 a pair, and they last forever. They're comfortable and they sound amazing. My only issue is the rocker attached to the mic, I always think it'll change the volume, but both buttons pause/play the music. That's my only frustration with these. Otherwise A+, definitely recommend.
Kaitlin N.
Oklahoma City, OK
I bought these ear buds at walmart, mainly because they were cute and cheap. I really like them, and thought that they worked fine, but my boyfriend used them and said that they did not have a very good sound quality. So, if you are someone like me, who doesn't really know the difference between "good and bad" sound quality, then these are great, for a great price.
Pearl D.
New Orleans, LA
I used this same pair of head phones for about 3 years training for 3 different half marathons and they worked amazing. One side just now started not working, but I wrap the cord around my phone everyday, which I know people say is not good for the wires. Took this long to wear out so I am very happy. Also like that it came with 3 different sized ear buds.
Christina R.
Blaine, MN
I really enjoy Skullcandy earbuds, they're cheap and work really well. I buy mine at Wal-Mart or Target depending on what store I'm at or closet to when I need them. They're super comfortable which I love because I feel like a lot of other earbuds hurt my ears. These also stay in my ears which is really important when I'm using them to work out.
Tiffany T.
Ogden, UT
Skullcandy makes the best earbuds at an affordable price. I bought them at Walmart, and they have been working wonderfully for me. They fit comfortably (and come with multiple sizes of earbuds), and the sound great. They seem to tangle less than other brands, and have been lasting well for the last 4 months with daily use.
Alana T.
Amelia, Ohio
I have this set of earbuds, however mine are blue/Black. The sound quality is great considering the price, and they are doing exactly what I expected them to do. I bought them at Gamestop on Black Friday last year and have bouth three other pairs since then for my kids. They are average price but above average product
Kelsie G.
I love the color I can hear a lot better quality with these head phones. They are at a great price. These are easy to find at basically any stir Walmart, radio shack. The only problem I have is that the wires tend to break if handled roughly. I would recommend them to any one looking for a good pair of earphones
Haley F.
I have been using Skullcandy headphones for about 7 years now and they've never disappointed me. The sound is always very clear and the headphones don't break. They have a thin, straight, audio jack so it fits into most phone cases (even the ones that are really hard to get headphones into)
M'Kayla E.
Don't get me wrong, these are definitely not Beats by Dre or anything like that. But for a quick fix, when you've misplaced yours, they are pretty good. I like to keep these when I'm walking to class or when I'm studying. I really like these because they don't go over my head!
Whitney C.
These earbuds did not stand up to light use. I used these for about 5-30 minutes a day for a week, but they died after that. The color is cute and they are affordable, but not worth it. I purchased these at my local Walmart. I would not recommend these or buy them again.