BY SKULLCANDY

Bridging the gap between supreme sound and mic/remote functionality, this in-ear bud has quickly emerged as the go-to piece for any mobile user. see more...

Skullcandy Merge Earbud Headphones with Mic - Black (S2SYDA-008)
  • "If your looking to get a good sound without shelling our a huge amount of cash, these skull candies are the way to go!" in 1 review
  • "Just not what i was expecting sound quality just isnt there I wish it was but its not" in 1 review
Abigail W.
Marietta, GA
My honest review of these is this - they're perfectly adequate. They transmit sound to my ears. They're not particularly great at it - I'm not immersed, I'm not blown away by the complexity of the music, but they are reliable. If you're not an audiophile and you need a pair of serviceable ear buds, they'll do the job
Jamesa S.
CHINO HILLS, CA
I love skull candy earbuds they always give me the right amount of bass which i love. Most cheap ears buds you can expect them to sound like garbage but for these the price is decent and you can always get them cheaper in stores like ross, marshals, etc
Caylee M.
Henderson, TN
I thoroughly enjoyed using this product. As an avid music listener, I would recommend these. Very easy to use, fairly inexpensive, and great quality. Whether you're listening to jazz, r&b, or rock, these will be sure to please. Great sound, and overall great look.
Lakshmia F.
Atlanta, GA
Skullcandy is one of my favorite brands! I love the headphones! The have a in-line mic, which is helpful for me to take calls on the go. The earbuds themselves are perfect for my ears as well.
Stacey W.
Springfield, OH
Skullcandy Earbud Headphones are one of the best earbud headphones I've ever used. They are very easy to use. I got myself 2 pairs from Walmart. They were a great price for the quality. They have amazing sound and bass to them. I would definitely buy again.
Rachelle W.
If your looking to get a good sound without shelling our a huge amount of cash, these skull candies are the way to go! The price is nice, the products appearance is well put together, and they have a nice feel like wearing them. I would recommend them....
Jenna L.
Milwaukee, WI
Anything skullcandy, I love! the quality when listening to music is amazing. If you consider buying headphones, this would be a brand for starts until you find better ones. I don't plan on changing to a different brand of headphones anytime soon.
Christina S.
Saint Helens, OR
I love these headphones! I use them almost daily. They are super comfortable and the sound quality is awesome. And they don't fall out of my ears when I'm running or working out.
Emily T.
These ear buds are really great. They're super comfortable to wear for a long time and they stay in well if you're moving around or working out. Sound quality is good. I like the on/off button thing it has because you can quickly pause your music.
Christin E.
Salt Lake City, UT
So loud and comfy they have great sound quality you can hear every instrument.discreet sleek design some of her best headphones I've used nose ain't got nothing on these