Skullcandy Jib In-Ear Headphones (S2DUDZ-040) - Pink uploaded by Elizabeth W.

BY SKULLCANDY

Experience the music the way it was meant to be heard. These earbuds sit comfortably in your ear for a perfect in-ear listening experience. these jib earbuds from skullcandy bring you the ultimate audio experience in a custom fit. These earbuds include three sizes of silicone ear gels for a secure, comfortable fit. Turn on, tune in and never have your buds drop out. see more...

• Do they fit well for people with small ears like myself?4 Answers
  • How good are these?3 Answers
  • Where do you buy your skull candy ear buds from?6 Answers
Skullcandy Jib In-Ear Headphones (S2DUDZ-040) - Pink
  • "They are cool and all but i want a headphone that can last me and these didn't but the sound quality was amazing!" in 5 reviews
Jay 💖.
Techie Expert Level 1
Call me a glutton for punishment,but I had more pairs of Skullcandy headphones in the past 6-9 years than I can count,despite knowing well that it doesn't work for me. One headphone always goes out in just days to weeks after I buy them,though the other works well for a few months. I really don't know what to score them,but I wouldn't recommend. It's very rare for this not to happen,and it happens to my brothers as well.
Kerri C.
These are my favorite earbuds. They are reasonably priced and last for more than a year. They sound quality is great for an ear bud and they fit very nicely in my ear. I run with these and they never fall out of my ear. I would highly recommend these!
Francis O.
Hoffman Est, IL
I love skull candy headphones. The quality is great and they have pretty neat designs. Compared to sony I prefer skull candys quality. More on the pricey side but definitely worth it.
Alix G.
Techie Expert Level 1
One of my ex-boyfriend's gave me a blue set of these and I'm the kind of person that always breaks my earphones and for some reason these earphones were amazing that they didn't actually break right away it last like a whole year which is an amazing thing since earphones for me don't last that long. There good quality and look amazingly cool!
Rachel H.
Fremont, CA
I love these. I got these at Ross for $6 and they work great! I love the cute packaging and skull on the earbud. They are fairly easy to clean. When I listen to music with these they are completely soundproof. I would definitely recommend!
Ruth I.
Pullman
In the beginning of using these headphones, I thought that they were great! The sound quality was awesome and it blocked out most noise that I was around. I paid for mine around $10 maybe a little because I was desperate for them. Maybe 2 months into having them the sound on it dies and it almost sounds like they are whispering the song in your ear. I gave the benefit of doubt to skull candy and thought that the pair might have been bad so  I bought the same pair again because that's how much I liked them at the start. But before I know it the same thing happens to that pair. So moral of the story $20 later I regret buying them.
Kat K.
tampa, FL
I have repurchased multiple times. I tend to misplace headphones and I always need a pair for the library. The quality is good, nothing outstanding but worth the price. Easy use, although the earbuds can get frustrating to lose. I recommend, always go to Marshalls or T.J. Maxx to buy them. Best prices.
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
SkullCandy headphones/ear buds have spoiled me when it comes to their products. I love them and I will not use anything else. They are in a great price range and they work just as well as any high-end headphones/ear buds that I have tried. Plus let's all be honest, not everybody can afford Beats headphones/ear buds, in fact I will go out of my way not to buy them as they are way too expensive for my taste.
Carey E.
I love these in-ear headphones. I only buy SkullCandy headphones because they are a great brand that gives of great quality audio that can rival the more expensive brands. I highly recommend these to others if you want to listen to your music with good quality without breaking the bank.
Sydney B.
I had these in purple and I dropped them once on the ground the sound wasn't even working in one ear after! Instead of skull candy, If you want them to last I would recommend sony earbuds. I have the Blue cord and black rubber part and they were 20 dollars and have lasted through multiple drops and falling on a dirt path when I'm running!
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
Where do you buy your skull candy ear buds from?
Dejaa S.
Do they fit well for people with small ears like myself?
Cicelie H.
Do these block out the noise around you?
luis d.
Chula Vista, CA
Hows the base on this earphones?
alexandrea b.