BY SKULLCANDY

The Jib Earbuds from Skullcandy bring you the ultimate Sonic Sound audio experience in a custom fit. Supreme Sound delivers attacking bass, natural vocals and precision highs. These earbuds include 3 sizes of silicone ear gels for a secure, comfortable fit. Turn on, tune in, and never have your buds drop out. see more...

Nkem O.
Nkem O.
They're good quality and affordable for someone who's always breaking or losing headphones (🙋🏾 me). They have a special band around the end of the chord that goes into the headphone jack which protects the delicate wire that makes headphones do the thing where only one of earbuds work. These headphones are made to last. I've never broken a pair only lost them (I'm on my fourth pair). I love the sound quality as well and they come in all sorts of funky colors.
Tia H.
Tia H.
whitmore lake, MI
My go to head phones, I'm one of those people that lose headphones like bobby pins. So the fact that this product is so affordable is a huge plus for me. Great quality for the price and very comfortable to wear. Have purchased multiple time and continue to buy!!
Ra'Kya E.
Ra'Kya E.
Detroit, MI
They always got a shortage after a week in a half of owning them. I took good care of them, but one side always managed to go out. Never slept with them in, never wrapped them up. It just never failed.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Murfreesboro , TN
I love my Skullcandy earbuds! They're affordable, the quality is great and of course they're portable. I use mine 4 days a week when I'm working out at the gym and have never had any issues with them.
erin m.
erin m.
Annapolis, MD
Work good, but i found them pretty uncomfortable and would fall out easily! kind of expensive for not very good quality. could fund better earbuds for less! overall not too bad though!
jessica w.
jessica w.
Fitchburg, MA
my teenage daughter goes through so many headphones it's kinda ridic! They are like a permanent accessory on her lol. These headphones have lasted longer than I thought they would.
Yatisadodd d.
Yatisadodd d.
Garland, TX
Pretty good quality headphones for the price. The only issue I have with these headphones is they don't last a long time but overall not a bad product considering the price.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
I love earbuds. They stay in my ear a lot easier than apple headphones and aren't bulky like over the ear headphones. They have great sound and look great!
Candace G.
Candace G.
I don't miss a beat with my skull candy headphones! They are small, portable and powerful. They have great sound and are super comfortable for your ear.
Deidre E.
Deidre E.
Philadelphia, PA
Eh, like any old pair of earbuds. They're really loud once you first use them. However, not even a month until the sound starts going.