BY SKULLCANDY

The Jib Earbuds from Skullcandy bring you the ultimate Sonic Sound audio experience in a custom fit. Supreme Sound delivers attacking bass, natural vocals and precision highs. These earbuds include 3 sizes of silicone ear gels for a secure, comfortable fit. Turn on, tune in, and never have your buds drop out. see more...

Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Murfreesboro , TN
I love my Skullcandy earbuds! They're affordable, the quality is great and of course they're portable. I use mine 4 days a week when I'm working out at the gym and have never had any issues with them.
Deidre E.
Deidre E.
Philadelphia, PA
Eh, like any old pair of earbuds. They're really loud once you first use them. However, not even a month until the sound starts going.
XOBABE B.
XOBABE B.
Before the beats were ever made these were seriously one of the best speakers I purchased on the market
Tara T.
Tara T.
These are the best headphones I've come to find I've had them a long time and they still work!
Nkem O.
Nkem O.
They're good quality and affordable for someone who's always breaking or losing headphones (🙋🏾 me). They have a special band around the end of the chord that goes into the headphone jack which protects the delicate wire that makes headphones do the thing where only one of earbuds work. These headphones are made to last. I've never broken a pair only lost them (I'm on my fourth pair). I love the sound quality as well and they come in all sorts of funky colors.
Danielle E.
Danielle E.
I love the sound quality of these. I buy like 6 pairs a year. Which brings me to my next point, they aren't made to last. Which is unfortunate. But the sound quality and the price point are nice, so I always find myself repurchasing despite the aggravation that one will always stop working 3 months in.
Tia H.
Tia H.
whitmore lake, MI
My go to head phones, I'm one of those people that lose headphones like bobby pins. So the fact that this product is so affordable is a huge plus for me. Great quality for the price and very comfortable to wear. Have purchased multiple time and continue to buy!!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Coachella, CA
I love my headphones. They sound so amazing for being just a pair of ear buds. I always make sure to carry them with me wherever I go in case I want to listen to my music in public. They can also cancel out most sounds.
Lorraine W.
Lorraine W.
Newport, MI
These headphones stay in place and last forever. Most headphones break and crack after a few months of use. But I have had this pair for two years and they are still going strong. More affordable than other brands and they come from a wonderful company that has its customers in mind.
Ra'Kya E.
Ra'Kya E.
Detroit, MI
They always got a shortage after a week in a half of owning them. I took good care of them, but one side always managed to go out. Never slept with them in, never wrapped them up. It just never failed.