Skullcandy Jib Earbuds - White (S2DUDZ-072)

by Skullcandy

The Jib Earbuds from Skullcandy bring you the ultimate Sonic Sound audio experience in a custom fit. Supreme Sound delivers attacking bass, natural vocals and precision highs. These earbuds include 3 sizes of silicone ear gels for a secure, comfortable fit. Turn on, tune in, and never have your buds drop out.

I know this has nothing to do with the product, but can you tell me how many points and badges you need to be able to receive a vox box?
Start your review of Skullcandy Jib Earbuds - White (S2DUDZ-072)!
Georgetown, KY
Not as impressed as I had hoped to be. Good at first but break very easily and rubber part falls off very easily.
Cookeville
Some of the best headphones I’ve ever used.These make music enjoyable and I do still use them from time to time
Palmer, Alaska
They are okay.. lasted me about a month... but they broke easily. The buds wouldn't stay in very well either.
Cortez, CO
My kids have these in black and use them at school. They last a really long time and are good for the price
Eagle Pass, TX
The items are pricey and find them doing the same job as a 2.00 pair would. They seems very uncomfortable
CRESTLINE, OH
Always a good brand to use and fit my ears well, but they are kinda pricey but it's a good investment.
Middletown, DE
It was a gift from a friend but I have a major problem with earbuds because they break so easily !!!
Washington, UT
Perfect for working out, very comfortable buds. Color choices are fun. These babies are durable too!
Cute and they work well. I wish the cord was a tiny bit longer. I like the different color options.
We go through earbuds a lot in our house. These hold up well and are a good price! Great for kids!