Skullcandy Jib Earbuds - White (S2DUDZ-072)

by Skullcandy

The Jib Earbuds from Skullcandy bring you the ultimate Sonic Sound audio experience in a custom fit. Supreme Sound delivers attacking bass, natural vocals and precision highs. These earbuds include 3 sizes of silicone ear gels for a secure, comfortable fit. Turn on, tune in, and never have your buds drop out.

I know this has nothing to do with the product, but can you tell me how many points and badges you need to be able to receive a vox box?
Start your review of Skullcandy Jib Earbuds - White (S2DUDZ-072)!
Good earbuds. High quality sound and the squishy parts aren't so big that they fall out of the ears. Not a bad price point either
Good product for the price. Last longer than most, have decent sound. And offer a variety of different headphones and earbuds.
Canton, MS
I love skull candy the quality of the head phones is awesome. They never break or give out on me. The music is output so nice.
Bowling Green, KY
Very simple to carry around and are still of very good quality. Been using them for years, like them better than any product.
These are great! My husband uses them frequently. They are his only go to when our cat inevitably bites all cords. Haha
Springfield
They’re good headphones, but I’d always opt to go for my Apple ones instead. The buds fall out in my purse sometimes.
Saint Charles, MO
Awesome ear buds, I've been using them for a year and they still work great! Very comfortable in your ears s well!
Bought these for my daughter. She loves them. She uses them at school and at home while studying and doing homework
Cheep alternative could improve on wire design has a tendency to come apart after long use ... pretty decent sound
Pine Bush, NY
These are nice earbuds for the price . They are pretty cheap but the quality is good. The music sounds very clear .