BY SKULLCANDY

Skullcandy jib earbuds red see more...

Skullcandy Jib Earbuds Red
  • "You get good sound and it comes with 2 sizes of buds so that you can find which is more comfortable for you." in 1 review
  • "I have sensitive ears and the comfort of these ear buds make it possible for me to wear them for duration of work outs" in 1 review
Brittany S.
Chattanooga, TN
You can't beat these. They're affordable, but have great sound quality, and are super comfortable. I've never had a problem with them hurting my ears (even after wearing them pretty consistently on a 17-hour road trip!). They're not technically noise-canceling, but they do a pretty good job at drowning out outside noise and just focusing on the music.
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
I've bought plenty of these over the years for my kids to use. They seem to fit them fine and come with a few extra rubber fittings for different size ears, or to replace the ones that fall off and you can't find them. They seem to do the job for listening to your music on the computer or ipod. We usually end up stepping on them or breaking them in some way otherwise they might last far longer. Good product to use and work great.
Allison H.
El Monte, CA
Love these. Although it did not last me a whole year, I still love them. It works well, but eventually one of the earbuds will just lose it's sound. It clear and pretty good for the price. These earbuds had it rough since I went to school with it and it was constantly in and out of my pockets and backpacks, but I'm sure if it was well taken care of it wouldn't have lasted only a year.
Sam V.
Atlantic Highlands, NJ
These head phones work great, and block out sound well. My only complaint is that they constantly fall out of my ears. Like seriously constantly. Especially when I am running. Not great when you're on a treadmill and trying not to trip. Don't think I would buy them again.
JoAnna R.
Moore, OK
Great sound quality for inexpensive headphones. They are probably the lowest profile earbuds I've bought and most comfortable for sleeping that I've found. My boyfriend goes through a pair of these every three months but mine have lasted nearly 2 years.
Kassady L.
Lake Mary, FL
These have great sound quality and are very comfortable, plus stylish. The only reason I got these was because of skullcandy's logo being a skull which make these plug match with a lot of my outfits at the time. They didn't break as easily as my other earbuds but they did only last me a couple months. I am very clumsy though.
Jinevea S.
Staten Island, NY
These skull candy head phones are the only ones I used to use when I was in High school I had a bunch of different colors to go with my outfits, They were fun and I loved the cute little pictures on them, MY oldest son has a pair now in blue he uses them 24/7 and the sound is great they aren't to expensive too.
Lynnae W.
Saint Paul, MN
I love the color red and skullcandy has really nice quality products, I've had these earbuds for sometime now and they've lasted I usually cant keep a pair decent past a month. The sound that comes from these are amazing, I will be getting my next pair of earbuds from skullcandy.
Helen T.
Whitestone, NY
I like my skull candy ear buds. I like them so much that I repurchased them after my old ones started to see better days. You get good sound and it comes with 2 sizes of buds so that you can find which is more comfortable for you. It is also fairly affordable.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
Techie Expert Level 3
These are a set I've used recently that don't hurt my ears. Sometimes when travelling I'll fall asleep with ear buds in my ears and wake up to sore ears. These don't do that, and the sound quality is great!