Skullcandy
Jib Earbuds - Purple (S2DUDZ-042)

Skullcandy Jib Earbuds - Purple (S2DUDZ-042)

by Skullcandy

Find headphones and headsets at Target.com! These jib earbuds from skullcandy bring you the ultimate supreme sound audio experience in a custom fit. Supreme sound delivers attacking bass, natural vocals and precision highs. These purple earbuds include three sizes of silicone ear gels for a secure, comfortable fit. Turn on, tune in and never have your buds drop out.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Skullcandy Jib Earbuds - Purple (S2DUDZ-042)!
How would you rate this product?
Frankfort
The sound quality is amazing. But for me the didn't stay in my ear even with changing the ear cushion. For anyone would else this would be an amazing buy
Frankfort, KY
Skullcandy Jib Earbuds - Purple (S2DUDZ-042) are the only head phones ive used in year they are well worth the money. I have a few par one for woek, home and i leave one in my purse. I got mine at walmart and ive gotten a few on the site.

Looking for your answer?