BY SKULLCANDY

Skullcandy jib earbuds see more...

Kelsey L.
If you have tiny ears like me this is not the product for you. Everytime i wear these headphones my ears are in so much pain plus then never even stay in my ears. The sound quality is ok with them but i also wish they had a larger color selection for the earphones
Javier C.
Newark, NJ
These earphone are probably the best I've ever had. They've been through so much and still work perfectly fine. They've been in the washer twice, stepped on many times, and pulled on many times. The earphone are very comfortable in the ear I sleep with them almost every night.
Erin H.
Florence, KY
I like Skullcandy because of the variety of products they have the reliability of them. I had a pair of earbuds in pink that lasted for 3 years until my son got in my purse and cut them :( But they had great sound quality and never did I have an issue from them.
Meg R.
Marcellus, NY
These earbuds are nice they work good and stay in your ears tbh I like the apple earbuds better but these are still pretty good and work as they should they're easy to use they're like any other type of ear bud and yea I would recommend them to others
Gerald B.
Jamestown, PA
Fantastic! i just wrote a review for beats and i would recommend you get a skull candy product like this instead. they work like much more expensive ear buds however, if you like to leave one bud in and talk i would not recommend these because they will make your ear hurt
Amanda A.
I have been a devoted skullcandy buyer for the past several years! The way the headphones are styled fit comfortably in your ears and they have different size caps. Best of all, they're cheap!
Fiona M.
I pretty much always buy skull candy headphones because you can get them for a good price at tjmaxx and they are very reliable compared to other brands I've tried (like gummy)
Ashley L.
Tupper Lake, NY
Personally,I don't feel like these should be sold for as much as they are. The sound is good at best. I've found earphones for much cheaper with much better sound quality.
Cara M.
Jersey City, NJ
These headphones are extremely comfortable and have great sounds quality. They don't bother my ears and last a long time. Definitely my go-too headphones.
Khiah  R.
Newark, NJ
I own a couple pairs of these(I lose things a lot) the are very comfortable and durable. I use them mostly when traveling.