suggested searches

Skullcandy

Skullcandy JIB BLACK oortjes...
1058 Reviews
You wouldn't expect such sound quality from them, and so didn't I. But they turned out to be great, with no issues on the cable either, which is what usually goes wrong with such earphones.
I love listening to ASMR. I use these to listen to them. I use these and my hubby gets to sleep without Wonder what I am listening to. Would recommend.
Pretty great for a basic corded headphone. Quite comfortable to wear and lasts well. No complaints! These are a classic.
We love them they are loud and u can hear the music clear and they are some of the best ear phones I have own before I would buy some more in a heart beat
Good high quality sound blocks out all noise from things around me when I am at the gym and going for walks recomed these
it was a present for my dad and he liked them!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ good quality sound and the price is good, worth it!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Great headphones! The sound is crystal clear. They are also very comfortable in my ears. They shape is perfect they stay in my ears.
I use these all the at the gym and I find them to be comfortable, they don't fall out and the sound quality is very good
My husband likes this brand. I bought the earphones for his birthday. Itโ€™s almost been a year, but they still work fine.
They work they give out pretty quick and donโ€™t last as long as Iโ€™d like but I also donโ€™t use head phones a lot