BY SKULLCANDY

Skullcandy ink'd in-ear headphones (s2indz-022) - gold see more...

Skullcandy Ink'd In-Ear Headphones (S2INDZ-022) - Gold
  • "The sound quality is amazing in my opinion and I always recommend these to everyone." in 3 reviews
  • "They are very small, they have a beautiful design, comes in all sorts of different colors, the quality is very good for the price." in 2 reviews
  • "I've had ear buds that didn't fit my ear very well but these were like Cinderella and her glass slipper." in 1 review
Christiana F.
Fresno, CA
I have the black ones and I just got them about two weeks ago. Let me tell you how awesome they are! When you put them in, you literally can't hear anything and when you listen to music, you only hear the music and the bass, and no background noise of people talking! The microphone on this thing works great too! I got mine at Best Buy :)
Matt W.
Sevierville, TN
Techie Expert
These are great headphones for the price. they work really well, and the base does not distort when you turn the volume up. I use them a lot when I am mowing and it blocks the sound out really well. I would highly recommend them
Crista Leigh W.
Albany, NY
These are my go-to headphones for the gym and my backups for the studio. Sound quality is excellent, especially for the value. I own three pairs. I do wish the little rubber pieces came in more than two sizes.
Erica F.
Denver, CO
You get what you pay for. They are under $20, you have to assume the quality with that price. I love these for working out, and I'm not heartbroken if they break or get lost. They sell for $9 at TJ Maxx
Chris R.
Ypsilanti, MI
The headphones look great, but unfortunately they didn't fit my ear as well as I'd have liked. They will sometimes pop out if I'm using them at the gym or out for a run. Currently, use them for coffee shops, and the office. Great sound, just wish they stayed in my ear better.
Leah  W.
I am in love with these headphones! They are seriously the best ear buds ever. They fit and stay in my ears even while I'm running and the sound is awesome! I'm always impressed at their ability to block outside noise and the quality at which my music plays. Love T them!
Angelica V.
I have these earbuds in pink and I love them. My ears are sensitive and these do not bother me at all. I love using them at the gym. They are very soft in the inner ear and sit comfortably. I rarely to never have to adjust. I have recommended them to family and friends.
Blanca G.
These are my go to headphones. I ride a motorcycle and these fit perfectly under my helmet without hurting my ears. The sound is clear but not overpowering to where I cant hear traffic around me.
Jolisia R.
Skull candy is just kind of my goto, for price and quality. Plus they always look good! Can't go wrong with a pair of these because you know you're going to loose them in a month anyways
Karie G.
Columbia , SC
These earbuds have amazing quality and come in a variety of colors. I'm pretty rough on ear buds and these hold up well. I'm not a huge fan of the shape though, it doesn't quite fit my ear.