BY SKULLCANDY

Take your music everywhere you go with these skullcandy ink'd earbuds. Engineered with supreme sound audio, these earbuds deliver attacking bass, natural vocals and precision highs. A flattened cable offers style and durability. These pink and black earbuds include two gel sizes for a secure, comfortable fit. see more...

Skullcandy Ink'd Earbuds - Pink/Black (S2IKDZ-133)
  • "the sound quality is okay but the buds always fall out of my ears and I spend most of the time trying to adjust them in my head rather than listening to music." in 3 reviews
  • "Skullcandy ear buds work great, good sound quality and last a decent amount of time." in 1 review
  • "They're not very expensive, but after buying another pair that was again broken within a couple of months, I'm giving up on this brand" in 1 review
Rianna H.
I love these earbuds for working out. They tune out everything and give you a great crisp sound. My boyfriend brought a pair home because my Apple headphones get pulled out when I exercise. I'm so glad he bought them! I had to buy another pair for backup and they were super affordable!
Luna O.
Edcouch, TX
Skullcandy ear buds work great, good sound quality and last a decent amount of time. We go through headphones like crazy in my house and these actually lasted the longest. iv bought different types of head phones different brands and in all honesty they last the most , i go though about 5 pairs a month , with theses ive only gone though about 2
mandi c.
San Antonio, TX
Love these earbuds, i was looking for some decent earbuds but was unsure of which set to get, so I bought these and a set of the RHA S500i to compare. The $10 skullcandy had the $50 RHA beat in both sound quality and noise cancellation. The skullcandy also had two sizes of interchangeable earbuds which stayed much better in my ears. Overall Skullcandy was a big win!
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
Love my skullcandys. I use them everyday and they still work like a charm. I always find myself buying different pairs. Different colors and styles. They are of sound quality and they have a good "bump" to them. I will always repurchase this brand.
Jesse K.
Anderson, IN
Skullcandy ear buds work great, good sound quality and last a decent amount of time. We go through headphones like crazy in my house and these actually lasted the longest. I personally do not like the in ear kind because they can get wax on them (kids in house will use any ones they find) and that's gross.
Irka M.
These have the longest in my pockets. Most durable so far. Sometimes hurt ears when they slip out though but still worth it. Affordable enough to replace if lost or stolen.
Rachel L.
Skullcandy's pink headphones are an absolute must when I workout! They fit comfortably in my ear without falling out and block out the noise of the gym. Love em!
Annie C.
Cute earbuds, but they were broken within a month. They're not very expensive, but after buying another pair that was again broken within a couple of months, I'm giving up on this brand
Reece X.
Columbiana, OH
These are one of my favorite brands of headphones. The have a great full sound. And are decently priced o usually only pay about 20 dollars or less for mind and last for a while.
Stephanie B.
Chantilly, VA
The sound quality is okay but the buds always fall out of my ears and I spend most of the time trying to adjust them in my head rather than listening to music.
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
What is your favorite color/style ?